Black Widow (July 9th, 2021)

It looked like she had super human strength.

I never saw anything that made her look super strong as far as fighting as she only fought other humans, well mostly. She did survive some falls that I call BS on. I don't care how well she can fight and flip, she's still a regular human and no way she just gets up and walks away from those.

Granted, that's more of a superhero/action movie trope than specific to this movie.

I never saw anything that made her look super strong as far as fighting as she only fought other humans, well mostly. She did survive some falls that I call BS on. I don't care how well she can fight and flip, she's still a regular human and no way she just gets up and walks away from those.

Granted, that's more of a superhero/action movie trope than specific to this movie.

I'm in no way an expert on the subject, I've watched most of the movies but that's it. I thought she had superpowers (strength at least).

I'm in no way an expert on the subject, I've watched most of the movies but that's it. I thought she had superpowers (strength at least).

Well she’s not supposed to. I’m sure liberties are taken when the plot/action demands.

Just got done watching it at studio 35 in Columbus.

Some of the falls she took were total BS along with her lifting a 250 pound man up with one arm while holding onto a cable dangling from a flying helicopter.

Otherwise, I liked the movie and the set up of her sister.

I will say when her lil sister said she missed Ohio the whole audience laughed and someone yelled Bullchit.

I give it a B-

I thought it was pretty good. Definitely not the best Marvel movie, but one still worth watching. I thought David Harbour did great as Red Guardian. And same for Florence Pugh as Yelena

Thought it was solid for what it is. Probably middle of the pack for marvel movies but I would watch it again if it was on.

Scarlett is not happy…. she’s suing Disney for the Disney+ release when her salary was based on box office performance in theaters.

Apparently they had an agreement they wouldn’t do that, costed her $50 million.

Scarlett is not happy…. she’s suing Disney for the Disney+ release when her salary was based on box office performance in theaters.

Apparently they had an agreement they wouldn’t do that, costed her $50 million.
I would imagine she wouldn’t sue if she didn’t have a solid case. Otherwise this would be career suicide.

VN Store

Back