Black Monday forever and ever

Arisona starts off the 2023 Black Monday coaching carousel by firing Kliff Kingsbury.

That is an attractive job with Kyler Murray already in place.

Arisona starts off the 2023 Black Monday coaching carousel by firing Kliff Kingsbury.

Actually Houston was first in firing Lovie Smith

I would say Kyler Murray has become the reason it may not be attractive. Real or not, there is a strong perception he is not invested in succeeding at the QB position (read as lazy).

Reactions: Sea Ray
I would say Kyler Murray has become the reason it may not be attractive. Real or not, there is a strong perception he is not invested in succeeding at the QB position (read as lazy).

I would definitely be hesitant to hitch myself to this wagon, but I also think a lot of these guys think they can fix a player like that. Sean Payton probably thinks he can win with Kyler (not that he would take this job).

GM that gave the extension should be gone too
...and he is....but they had just extended his contract through the 2027 season at the end of the 2022 season at the same time that they had extended Kliff Kingsbury's contract through 2027. The AZ Cardinals are one of the most ineptly managed teams in all of sports.

Reactions: 508mikey
I would definitely be hesitant to hitch myself to this wagon, but I also think a lot of these guys think they can fix a player like that. Sean Payton probably thinks he can win with Kyler (not that he would take this job).
It is heavily rumored that Sean Payton is very interested in the AZ job. For the life of me, I can't figure out why.

It is heavily rumored that Sean Payton is very interested in the AZ job. For the life of me, I can't figure out why.

As a longtime Atlanta Falcons fan, I can tell you that Sean Payton was a thorn in Atlanta's ass when he coached the Saints.

Arisona would be hitting a home run if they hire Payton.

Reactions: Chippo

VN Store

Back