Marxist Black Lives Matter

They will kill their own momentum generated by a legitimate protest through over reach. In doing so, their marxist leaders will show the rest of the population who they really are at the core. They should keep on going.

Wow .. I don’t think anyone could listen to that and not think cultish behavior. No chants , just one guy with a group of young sheep repeating whatever he says . I actually feel sorry for them that they don’t see the ridiculousness of it all . The fact that they are talking about shutting down the only places they can get food / actual food and supplies in a city goes right over their heads. I have lived long enough to see the “ Greatest generation “ and the “ Dumbest generation” . Smh

Our fearless leader just retweeted a video in which an old white man yells WHITE POWER. He also thanked the "great people."

Interesting read with real correlation to the destructive cult behavior that we see out on the streets these days. Instead of a singular entity as the leader to be followed it’s a propped up ideology espoused via verbatim rhetoric by multiple smaller group leaders in a range of locations. Group think in support of a larger hidden agenda.

These criteria are:
  1. Milieu control
  2. Mystical manipulation (or planned spontaneity)
  3. The demand for purity
  4. The cult of confession
  5. Sacred science
  6. Loading of the language
  7. Doctrine over person
  8. Dispensing of existence

Robert Jay Lifton’s Eight Criteria of Thought Reform (Brainwashing, Mind Control) - Freedom of Mind Resource Center

Our fearless leader just retweeted a video in which an old white man yells WHITE POWER. He also thanked the "great people."

When you have a record of nothing but failure and your poll numbers are in the toilet, Trump the bigot resorts to fanning the flames of racism to rile up his ever-dwindling base. Just when you think that Trump can't set the bar any lower, he does. The National and Global embarrassment continues.

Black Lives Matter And Teachers Union Work As Partners To End ‘Repressive’ Policing In Schools

BLM-4.jpg

Black Lives Matter And Teachers Union Work As Partners To End ‘Repressive’ Policing In Schools

Aka blm school intimidation tactics.

Last edited:
Dude that was the most serious White Power chant I have ever seen. That dude is obviously the spawn of Hitler and in no way was trolling the living sh!t out of the dims in the Villages. Nope..no way..pure holocaust lovin' Nazi.

LOL.

When you have a record of nothing but failure and your poll numbers are in the toilet, Trump the bigot resorts to fanning the flames of racism to rile up his ever-dwindling base. Just when you think that Trump can't set the bar any lower, he does. The National and Global embarrassment continues.
Sounds like its really hard for you to sleep at night. Bless your little heart.

Everyone on here realizes that black and white are not colors, merely shades. Therefore instead of blm, shouldn’t the acronym read SLM?😎

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Black Lives Matter Storm Target: We Will Shut Your Business Down

Black-Lives-Matter-4-640x480.jpg

On Friday night, a group of Black Lives Matter activists began shouting a political script in a Target store in Washington, D.C.

The verbal assault was led by a male with a bullhorn, who read the script in portions which were were then shouted back by the rest of the group.

They yelled, “All black people, living around this neighborhood, because you prioritize money over people, until you stop calling the police, we will continue to shut your business down.”

Black Lives Matter Storm Target: We Will Shut Your Business Down

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Dude that was the most serious White Power chant I have ever seen. That dude is obviously the spawn of Hitler and in no way was trolling the living sh!t out of the dims in the Villages. Nope..no way..pure holocaust lovin' Nazi.

LOL.

I'm sure that's not why he deleted it a couple of hours later.

You're trying way too hard.

LOL.
I swear Trump could come to your house and murder your dog and you could find a way to justify it.

Where are all the hypocrites err I mean liberals that call out racial injustice from Republicans constantly on here ? Cat get your tongues all of a sudden ? Let me guess you got a cramp in your fingers and can’t type it out ? 😊

To be posted in a garden to keep animals away from the vegetables.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back