Marxist Black Lives Matter

I read it. I re read it, I laughed.
Some rumblings that this Grand master Jay guy might be an agent provocateur (2020 version of Cointelpro). Before I had heard of this, something about that spectacle at Stone Mountain didn't seem right.

My gut feeling is that this guy is obviously going to get some headlines because that certainly plays into the media narrative, but I wonder how many duped supporters he actually picks up if this agent provocateur rumor gets rolling.

As many as 200 African-Americans in military-style uniforms rallied on Independence Day, claiming to be part of a group known as the NFAC, an acronym for “Not ******* Around Coalition.”
According to the group’s founder, who goes by the title Grand Master Jay, the militia is made up of “very disciplined,” ex-military who do not want to talk or negotiate.

“The solution is very simple,” Grand Master Jay said in a video uploaded to Twitter. “We follow a declaration of liberation, declaring every African-American descended of slavery a political prisoner here in the United States, and that was affected by the Portuguese slave trade, and then, after that, the United States have the choice: Either carve us a piece of land out here. We’ll take Texas and let us do our own thing, or don’t stop us when we… go somewhere where they will give us our own land to build our own nation.

He continued: “I’m the official Grand Master Jay, I created the NFAC… We’re all ex-military. We’re all very disciplined. We’re all expert shooters. We don’t want to talk no more. We don’t want to negotiate. We don’t want to sing songs. We don’t bring signs to a gunfight. We’re an eye for an eye organisation. So, when they decide to act right, we’ll decide to act right and we do it all legally. Just like they do.”

This sounds comical.

Meh, I'm beginning to believe this has even more sinister origins than the outer layer of this onion shows. Ex-military? Yeah, quite possibly an asset.

Meh, I'm beginning to believe this has even more sinister origins than the outer layer of this onion shows. Ex-military? Yeah, quite possibly an asset.
They're cannon fodder against any group who halfway knows what they're doing.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Which is exactly the plan I believe. They want to set up a Kent State type of confrontation somewhere. It is going to happen sooner or later this summer.

They’ve been trying real hard, but failing miserably, to bait Trump into a strong arm reaction with a martial law response to both CV-19 and the riots and shootings. His responses thus far, of it’s all on the state and local Dems to handle, but if you ask we’ll help, has been the perfect one. Utilizing existing laws and having Barr put DOJ personnel responding to the violence against Federal targets is a great common sense tactical move. It’s got to have the leftists tearing out their hair trying to figure out what will goad Trump into the actions they want.

The Dems either have to set the physical confrontation in a Republican led state for a Gubernatorial force response or get what they consider the far alt-right to respond in order to achieve their desired “gotcha”, look at the terrible and violent Republicans moment. It’s all about the agenda driven optics.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards

Did you see those within the group? 90 percent of them didn't have enough snap to stay in formation and follow a cadence.

As many as 200 African-Americans in military-style uniforms rallied on Independence Day, claiming to be part of a group known as the NFAC, an acronym for “Not ******* Around Coalition.”
According to the group’s founder, who goes by the title Grand Master Jay, the militia is made up of “very disciplined,” ex-military who do not want to talk or negotiate.

“The solution is very simple,” Grand Master Jay said in a video uploaded to Twitter. “We follow a declaration of liberation, declaring every African-American descended of slavery a political prisoner here in the United States, and that was affected by the Portuguese slave trade, and then, after that, the United States have the choice: Either carve us a piece of land out here. We’ll take Texas and let us do our own thing, or don’t stop us when we… go somewhere where they will give us our own land to build our own nation.
He continued: “I’m the official Grand Master Jay, I created the NFAC… We’re all ex-military. We’re all very disciplined. We’re all expert shooters. We don’t want to talk no more. We don’t want to negotiate. We don’t want to sing songs. We don’t bring signs to a gunfight. We’re an eye for an eye organisation. So, when they decide to act right, we’ll decide to act right and we do it all legally. Just like they do.”

This sounds comical.
Stupid is what Stupid does. These people are stupid.

Did you see those within the group? 90 percent of them didn't have enough snap to stay in formation and follow a cadence.
Those are what you call useful idiots. The agent is this Grandmaster Jay character. With all of this getting stirred up in Georgia right now, I'm hoping he doesn't get a few more idiots following him. This entire operation smells fishy.

Those are what you call useful idiots. The agent is this Grandmaster Jay character. With all of this getting stirred up in Georgia right now, I'm hoping he doesn't get a few more idiots following him. This entire operation smells fishy.
I'm going to research more in to this. I see where your head is at, and it seems likely.

Where are Nashvol11, KTown, EL, Luther, Carlos, Micky and the other resident Libs condemning this type of thug type behavior??? Harassing kids and women now? Wow. Aren’t the BLM just a super tough group. Talking about killing cops? Real upstanding individuals.
They are fine with that. You don’t see libs or POS fraud SJW wannabes caring about these acts of violence

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back