Black jerseys to be auctioned (merged)

Is there any other liberal, racist organizations besides Black Lives Matter that UT can donate to? Any football coach or Athletic Director with any sence of decency should resign in objection over this. UT wants to donate to a racist organization in an effort to end racism. That's the craziest thing I ever heard. Would be like donating to Gay Pride to end homosexuality.

I've just resigned my part as a used to be fan.Cancelled my Oklahoma trip and all football tickets being held for me by a 'grandfathered' ticket holder that rarely goes. I have told people that I was going to take to the games with me that we are not going.The excitement for the upcoming season is over. I will not go watch a so called Tennessee team that supports the number one enemy of America - liberalism. I quit the NFL because they kneel to support a particular group of folks that thinks they have a right to fight, shoot at, harm and run from our law enforcement. I have also now washed my hands of Tennessee football. No longer will i put orange and white flowers on my son's grave and no longer will i watch 'them' in person or on tv. I am totally through with the liberals at the University of Tennessee. Don't expect me to believe your spin of lies about this. I hope 'they' lose every game.

Is there any other liberal, racist organizations besides Black Lives Matter that UT can donate to? Any football coach or Athletic Director with any sence of decency should resign in objection over this. UT wants to donate to a racist organization in an effort to end racism. Tha's the craziest thing I ever heard. Would be like donating to Gay Pride to end homosexuality.

I've just resigned my part as a used to be fan.Cancelled my Oklahoma trip and all football tickets being held for me by a 'grandfathered' ticket holder that rarely goes. I have told people that I was going to take to the games with me that we are not going.The excitement for the upcoming season is over. I will not go watch a so called Tennessee team that supports the number one enemy of America - liberalism. I quit the NFL because they kneel to support a particular group of folks that thinks they have a right to fight, shoot at, harm and run from our law enforcement. I have also now washed my hands of Tennessee football. No longer will i put orange and white flowers on my son's grave and no longer will i watch 'them' in person or on tv. I am totally through with the liberals at the University of Tennessee. Don't expect me to believe your spin of lies about this. I hope 'they' lose every game.
Then leave. Don't support our black players. We don't need racists. Gtfo. Now.

Well Antifa and BLM are trying to destroy America and the American Political System. It's a damn serious subject!
It is kind of worse than that.

They hate what many of us "are". Free. Happy. Prosperous. Independent. Clinging to our guns and Bibles. People who truly strive to be a "good", moral people. They hate because "Americans" in the traditional sense and of every color and creed... make them "feel bad" about who they are.

There is no deception or lie too outrageous for them to believe... if it affirms them in their hatred.

Antifa is the Progressive equivalent of Hitler's Brown Shirts. BLM's leadership is bad and radical but there are many people who associate with that label thinking it means affirming fair treatment for black people. The organization stands for something much different... and it isn't good for anyone including black people.

It is embarrassing, as a UT fan. I know Tennessee is still behind in the times, but goodness. All the Christians...are not very Christlike.

It is embarrassing and more so when you have to sit with a bunch of Vol racists using the "N" word either easily heard or mumbled...but still heard. It is my belief that this undercurrent of racism, which represents big $$$$ to the university athletic program, is one reason that Tee martin isn't in CJP seat.

Reactions: Wadetime
It is embarrassing and more so when you have to sit with a bunch of Vol racists using the "N" word either easily heard or mumbled...but still heard. It is my belief that this undercurrent of racism, which represents big $$$$ to the university athletic program, is one reason that Tee martin isn't in CJP seat.
That is a huge load of bullsh!t.

Reactions: tnvols72
Is there any other liberal, racist organizations besides Black Lives Matter that UT can donate to? Any football coach or Athletic Director with any sence of decency should resign in objection over this. UT wants to donate to a racist organization in an effort to end racism. That's the craziest thing I ever heard. Would be like donating to Gay Pride to end homosexuality.

100% Correct!

It is kind of worse than that.

They hate what many of us "are". Free. Happy. Prosperous. Independent. Clinging to our guns and Bibles. People who truly strive to be a "good", moral people. They hate because "Americans" in the traditional sense and of every color and creed... make them "feel bad" about who they are.

There is no deception or lie too outrageous for them to believe... if it affirms them in their hatred.

Antifa is the Progressive equivalent of Hitler's Brown Shirts. BLM's leadership is bad and radical but there are many people who associate with that label thinking it means affirming fair treatment for black people. The organization stands for something much different... and it isn't good for anyone including black people.
Like I said its not surprising that guys that are this ignorant always hate the non white QBs. I don't think it's a coincidence.

You have truly hit peak sjt. Bravo sir

Get a pad and pencil. Mark down the names that show their racism. Count them.

Big number.

Sadly, it's not surprising at all. Funny how something can happen and one's true self is shown. It's some sad times that we're living in. I'm glad the players are able to open up and talk to Pruitt and he's receptive and actually listening to his players. Bless him because so many don't want to have a REAL conversation and only keep blinders on. SMDH.

Looking forward to the season! GBO!!

First, there is nothing negative in my post, nor is there anything fake. While you can decry emotions all you want, facts are facts, and they are not disputable. It is for that reason that I support change for police practices for all people not just as it applies to the black community.
You do know that police changing their policies for minorities also positively changes them for the majority. So if you oppose African Americans bringing about that change it sounds like you are displeased with the group doing it and the fact that it changed. Some people would call that insensitive, I on the other hand would call that racist. If it walks like a duck.......

Cool more spots for actual fans.

I guess you have not been watching NFL games and reading about the loss of fans. You are living in a fantasy world. I am not on the wrong side of this issue. You are not only on the wrong side of this issue, you are follow a lie as an issue. The fun is just that--just fun and entertainment which can be turned off, dumped, etc.. When fun gets mixed with evil I am not going to be a part of it. You have a very serous misunderstanding of the TN fan base. This is not CA or some leftist area.
What did Tom Brady sign for this offseason? Yeah, you are right. Poor NFL teams are running out of money because of this. NBA is really struggling as well.

Reactions: Wadetime

VN Store

Back