Black jerseys to be auctioned (merged)

Here's a link to a Reddit/AskMeAnything the Managing Director of BLM, Kailee Scales did about a week and a half ago.

I am Kailee Scales, Managing Director for Black Lives Matter. Ask me anything. : IAmA

Reddit's a tough format if your not familiar with it and this reddit thread has like 2.5K replies.

If you read through it you'll see she doesn't acknowledge, take any accountability, or give financial transparency in regards to questions about BLM's finances. Ala, several people directly ask her about ACTblue directly funneling contributions to the Democratic party.

She ignores/refuses to acknowledge any questions from people of African nations asking difficult questions.

She ignores/refuses to acknowledge all kinds of difficult questions from the black community like - 'COVID-19 has killed 100K this year, with POC being disproportionately affected while police have killed 900(200poc) this year. How has your organization not spoken out about the risk and endangerment minorities are placing themselves in by congregating for mass protests and funerals?'

Didn’t she say that she was well trained in ideologies and recruiting ? add that to dodging questions that she doesn’t like .. she’s a politician . Lol

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Ok. This is an absolutely bullcrap, totally staged, hollyweird costume closet, photo shoot. Look at the fact of how many un-bloused boots there are and in the actual video of this when the camera pans across the far right guy he’s wearing a BRO patch.

Has anybody let Ft. Riley know that they lost their Army Unit to NGB? 🤣🤣

Details matter😉
There's allot of stuff being fabricated right now.

Reactions: DynaLo
Here's a link to a Reddit/AskMeAnything the Managing Director of BLM, Kailee Scales did about a week and a half ago.

I am Kailee Scales, Managing Director for Black Lives Matter. Ask me anything. : IAmA

Reddit's a tough format if your not familiar with it and this reddit thread has like 2.5K replies.

If you read through it you'll see she doesn't acknowledge, take any accountability, or give financial transparency in regards to questions about BLM's finances. Ala, several people directly ask her about ACTblue directly funneling contributions to the Democratic party.

She ignores/refuses to acknowledge any questions from people of African nations asking difficult questions.

She ignores/refuses to acknowledge all kinds of difficult questions from the black community like - 'COVID-19 has killed 100K this year, with POC being disproportionately affected while police have killed 900(200poc) this year. How has your organization not spoken out about the risk and endangerment minorities are placing themselves in by congregating for mass protests and funerals?'
And none of what you just spent time researching has anything to do with donating to a BLM charity. But nice job wasting your time.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
And none of what you just spent time researching has anything to do with donating to a BLM charity. But nice job wasting your time.

No, I absolutely didn't waist any of my time. I didn't just spend time researching that either. It just hadn't been too pertinent to share here before this thread.

I'm glad we agree that donating to BLM absolutely does not mean you donated to a BLM-charity. BLM would never obfuscate that....

It's almost as if some of us are A-OK with UT supporting a BLM-Charity but don't particularly want UT donating to the partisan Democractic BLM organization through ACTblue.

No, I absolutely didn't waist any of my time. I didn't just spend time researching that either. It just hadn't been too pertinent to share here before this thread.

I'm glad we agree that donating to BLM absolutely does not mean you donated to a BLM-charity. BLM would never obfuscate that....

It's almost as if some of us are A-OK with UT supporting a BLM-Charity but don't particularly want UT donating to the partisan Democractic BLM organization through ACTblue.
So you didn’t research it but are questioning the charities they support? Sound logic

So you didn’t research it but are questioning the charities they support? Sound logic
Do you have a point? Have you actually done any research you're insinuating I have not? For the sake of civility, do you have a 'GOTCHA!' moment that can be used as a learning opportunity? Or does it just bother you that I've pointed out that if you donate to BLM you are donating to a political organization & you don't control whether that donation goes to a charity or a political candidate?

I've referenced ActBlue several times. Are you aware of what ACTBlue is?

BLM Donated Money is not going to Black Communities but to Political Candidates.

1- Go to BlackLivesMatter.com. 2- Click on the 3 bars on upper right corner and then click the Donate button. 3- Scroll down to Number 2- Read about Actblue Charities (this is where all the donations are going). 4- Go to ActBlue Expenditures | OpenSecrets *⬆️ This page will show you where the money has gone that has been donated to Actblue Charities. 5- Click “Expenditures”. 6- Scroll down until you see “Top Vendors/Recipients”.

So, if for some reason you don’t understand what you’re seeing, what this page is telling you is that hundreds of millions of dollars that have been donated to the black lives matter movement are, in turn, donated directly to politicians.

Fan base, BOT, & Donors raising these concerns might be the pretty obvious reason Tee Martin walked back Pruitt's statement about donating to BLM and instead specified proceeds would go to actual charities?

And for the record BLM supports over 100 charities. I absolutely would not like UT donating to some of them, and I'm supportive of several of them.

Do you have a point? Have you actually done any research you're insinuating I have not? For the sake of civility, do you have a 'GOTCHA!' moment that can be used as a learning opportunity? Or does it just bother you that I've pointed out that if you donate to BLM you are donating to a political organization & you don't control whether that donation goes to a charity or a political candidate?

I've referenced ActBlue several times. Are you aware of what ACTBlue is?

BLM Donated Money is not going to Black Communities but to Political Candidates.

1- Go to BlackLivesMatter.com. 2- Click on the 3 bars on upper right corner and then click the Donate button. 3- Scroll down to Number 2- Read about Actblue Charities (this is where all the donations are going). 4- Go to ActBlue Expenditures | OpenSecrets *⬆️ This page will show you where the money has gone that has been donated to Actblue Charities. 5- Click “Expenditures”. 6- Scroll down until you see “Top Vendors/Recipients”.

So, if for some reason you don’t understand what you’re seeing, what this page is telling you is that hundreds of millions of dollars that have been donated to the black lives matter movement are, in turn, donated directly to politicians.

Fan base, BOT, & Donors raising these concerns might be the pretty obvious reason Tee Martin walked back Pruitt's statement about donating to BLM and instead specified proceeds would go to actual charities?

And for the record BLM supports over 100 charities. I absolutely would not like UT donating to some of them, and I'm supportive of several of them.
PolitiFact - Conservative pundits share false claim about Black Lives Matter, ActBlue

Thank you. I've only used PolitiFact a few times, but they're much better than Snopes & most the other fact check sites I've seen.

I was wrong about ActBlue's handling of funds but that doesn't refute every other point I've made, which the @volfanhill seemed to be arguing? Actually I'm not even certain what he was arguing(?) or bringing to the discussion.

Donating to BLM is still a political donation and not a charitable donation.

ActBlue actually passes the money on to a second middle man (Thousand Currents) to handle BLM's finances as BLM still has not attained non-profit status.

BLM still offers no transparency as to how they appropriate the funds they receive. Not surprising, Republican political/ideologue organizations who receive donations through WinRed(Republican version of ActBlue) don't offer full transparency either.

I wouldn't want UT donations contributed to a divisive Right political advocate, who might/maybe would direct it to a reputable charity, any more than I'd want it contributed to BLM.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT
Maybe the Tennessee football players and coaches can wear this Shirt during Vol Walk preceding the Kentucky game.
il_794xN.2342262386_o6vk.jpg

Trump literally had nothing to do w George Floyd. However he did usher in record low African American unemployment. This organization is most definitely not about black lives

Amazing how broke people know who's fit for office unless of course they get rich stealing off the top of other's money. We have blurred the lines of non-profit and political activist groups. I guess it isn't illegal anymore.

You’re free to stop supporting them. It would be a net positive since you wouldn’t have a need to spam Breitbart on a Vol forum anymore.

Lol...like you're a big donor and you'll take up the slack. UT would take a tremendous hit if they become an activist program and jobs would be lost, etc. Leftists generally want freebies. They don't want to pay for stuff.

Last edited:
I think we've reached a point where most people really don't want to be racist, but there is just latent racism that takes generations to eliminate. 60 years ago, otherwise good people wouldn't even eat in the same restaurant or go to church with black people. Social norms take time to change.
Nah. It can be forced thru violence and threat of bodily harm. I have always found it amusing when someone holding a gun to someone else's head demands 'respect'.

Reactions: BreatheUT
The University of Tennessee is publicly supporting a Political Party, Black Lives Matter, whose stated goal is to remove President Trump from office.

Appearing Friday on CNN’s The Lead, Black Lives Matter Global Network co-founder Patrisse Cullors said President Donald Trump should resign from office immediately and said, “our goal is to get Trump out.”
Patrisse-Cullors-BLM-640x480.jpg

Black Lives Matter Co-Founder: 'Our Goal Is to Get Trump Out'

I guess black lives really don't matter in that case.

Lowest unemployment of black Americans in history occurred under Mr Trump.

The AD has already heard from big donors and that’s why they had Tee Martin walk back Pruitt’s original statements

And notice how nothing has been mentioned on the Sports Animal since Tee was on. Thank goodness for Bubba Smollett! Moving on....

Reactions: Rickyvol77
A Convicted Terrorist Sits On Board Of Charity Handling Black Lives Matter Fundraising

BLM-Sign-e1592585812814.jpg

Thousand Currents, the California-based charity that manages fundraising operations for the national arm of Black Lives Matter, includes on its board a convicted terrorist whose sentence was commuted by former President Bill Clinton on his last day in office.

Susan Rosenberg was identified as the vice chair of the Thousand Currents board of directors on the charity’s website until Wednesday when the page was taken down after the conservative think tank Capital Research Center detailed her involvement with a communist terrorist group that had carried out bombings in New York and Washington, D.C., in the early 1980s.

Rosenberg’s involvement with the May 19 Communist Organization, which carried out its bombing campaign to create a contrast to former President Ronald Reagan’s “Morning in America” campaign promise, earned her a spot on the FBI’s Most Wanted List, according to The Washington Examiner. She was arrested in New Jersey in 1984 while unloading 740 pounds of stolen explosives and a sub-machine gun from a truck.

A Convicted Terrorist Sits On Board Of Charity Handling Black Lives Matter Fundraising

How the Heroes of Black Lives Matter Executed Blacks

9fed1ac1-00c7-4ca1-906b-e4e8fe4439cb.jpg

“We are thankful that he (Fidel Castro) provided a space where the traditional spiritual work of African people could flourish,” reads the eulogy from the U.S.-based Black Lives Matter for the top jailer and torturer of black political prisoners in the Western Hemisphere whose lifelong obsession was the destruction of the U.S. “As Fidel ascends to the realm of the ancestors, we summon his guidance, strength, and power as we recommit ourselves to the struggle for universal freedom. Fidel Vive!”

“You’re from South Carolina, good!” whooped an agent of Castro and Che Guevara’s July 26th Movement who in 1958 was signing up an American volunteer named Neil Macaulay (later a professor Emeritus) for the KGB-mentored terror group. “I really like your treatment of negroes up there in the American south!” gushed Castro and Che’s recruiter. “ Down here in Cuba all negroes are Batistianos (supporters of Fulgencio Batista, the black Cuban leader Castro, and Che overthrew) and marijuaneros,” (marijuana smokers, dope-fiends.)

“The first firing squad victim was a tall handsome mulatto,” a beaming Professor Neil Macaulay later wrote in his memoirs. “He stood blindfolded before the paredon (firing squad wall), his hands bound in front of him. “Muchachos,” he said calmly, “The only crime you are going to commit is to kill me, because I am innocent.”

“Next to die was another negro who was hauled kicking and screaming to the paredon,” continues an obviously gloating Macauley in his memoirs. “I told the jailers to throw him up against the wall and get out of the way…the condemned negro froze in terror when he saw his executioners arrayed before him.

How the Heroes of Black Lives Matter Executed Blacks

VN Store

Back