Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, and the Future of Global Finance

Controversial Romanian crypto billionaire - dubbed 'the father of bitcoin toxicity' - drowns off Costa Rica aged 41 leaving a $2bn fortune

The sudden death of 41-year-old Mircea Popescu, an early adopter of Bitcoin, has left cryptocurrency experts speculating on what will happen to the estimated $2 billion worth that he owned.

There has so far been no word on who has access to his digital assets, believed to be some of the largest in the world, fueling unconfirmed rumors that the fortune could be gone.

Popescu drowned Monday morning off the coast of Costa Rica near Playa Hermosa, according to local news reports.

44921591-9746089-image-a-14_1625154754572.jpg

Mircea Popescu, one of Bitcoin's earliest adopters died suddenly on Monday at 41. His fortune in the cryptocurrency was estimated to be around $2 Billion, the fate of which is uncertain

Mircea Popescu, early Bitcoin adopter, died suddenly on Monday at age 41 | Daily Mail Online

I wonder what narrative will take the credit when the final ABC correction in BTC kicks off alt season?

An Elon Musk tweet?
The lawsuit gets settled?
They release news that the central banks that have been testing the XRPL are going live?

Reactions: theFallGuy
I wonder what narrative will take the credit when the final ABC correction in BTC kicks off alt season?

An Elon Musk tweet?
The lawsuit gets settled?
They release news that the central banks that have been testing the XRPL are going live?
I think the Elon Musk thing was a red herring

Reactions: reecetn
Crypto bros are now shopping for remote Caribbean islands, don’t have WiFi, and aren’t able update us.

Actually we are trying to decode the first sentence of the statement below.
Thread dropped of the first page. What happened here?
Is dropped of the first page a royal title like "Duke of Earl"?
Maybe Elon Musk should tweet that statement and a cause cataclysmic financial event. On second thought maybe not, you stock boys are notorious for $hitting diapers full when the market "crashes" 1.5%.

Crypto is fools gold
This reminds me Monday morning I need to call my bank and ask them why they allowed me to deposit fools gold from foreign exchanges into my bank account in the form of US dollars.

I guess when Ripple finishes making fools out of the SEC they will take my fools gold.

LOL!!!!!

Reactions: turdherder11

Maybe Elon Musk should tweet that statement and a cause cataclysmic financial event. On second thought maybe not, you stock boys are notorious for $hitting diapers full when the market "crashes" 1.5%.

This reminds me Monday morning I need to call my bank and ask them why they allowed me to deposit fools gold from foreign exchanges into my bank account in the form of US dollars.

I guess when Ripple finishes making fools out of the SEC they will take my fools gold.

LOL!!!!!

1626493857991.gif

Reactions: allvol123
S

LOL!!!!!

Sorry for the interruption, I will let the crickets resume.

ISO20022 has a public timeline!!!! If you listen closely you can hear the crickets playing a beautiful song. Well beautiful for those of us that are locked and loaded. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

ISO20022.png

Billionaire Ethereum co-founder says he is quitting the world of cryptocurrency due to personal safety concerns

The billionaire co-founder of Ethereum has announced he is quitting the world of cryptocurrency because of personal safety concerns.

Anthony Di Iorio, 48 - who has had his own security team since 2017 with guards following him wherever he goes - will sell blockchain firm Decentral Inc, sever ties with other start-ups he's involved with and focus on philanthropy instead.

'I don't feel necessarily safe in this space. If I was focused on larger problems, I think I'd be safer.'

Di Iorio founded Ethereum in 2013 and its token, Ether, now has a market value of $225 Billion.

Ethereum co-founder says he is quitting the world of cryptocurrency due to safety concerns | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Orangeburst
Billionaire Ethereum co-founder says he is quitting the world of cryptocurrency due to personal safety concerns

The billionaire co-founder of Ethereum has announced he is quitting the world of cryptocurrency because of personal safety concerns.

Anthony Di Iorio, 48 - who has had his own security team since 2017 with guards following him wherever he goes - will sell blockchain firm Decentral Inc, sever ties with other start-ups he's involved with and focus on philanthropy instead.

'I don't feel necessarily safe in this space. If I was focused on larger problems, I think I'd be safer.'

Di Iorio founded Ethereum in 2013 and its token, Ether, now has a market value of $225 Billion.

Ethereum co-founder says he is quitting the world of cryptocurrency due to safety concerns | Daily Mail Online

Where does he keep his billion? Is it a billion US dollars or a billion ______ crypto units?

Reactions: VolStrom and AshG
Ah well what do we have here? Anthony Di Lorio (Co Founder of Etherium) quitting the world of crypto currency a week before the deposition of William Hinman ex director of the SEC?

The same William Hinman that declared Etherium was not a security when he was at the SEC in 2018, The same William Hinman that was receiving a $1.6 Million per year pension from Simpson Thatcher, a member of Ethereum Alliance?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: HalfullVol

VN Store

Back