Billy Gonzales looking at Tennessee.???

Is Gonzales more of a recruiter or a coach or both? Sorry for the noob question, I just don't know a lot about Gonzales. :)

Is Gonzales more of a recruiter or a coach or both? Sorry for the noob question, I just don't know a lot about Gonzales. :)

Gator fans think high of him. He is considered a very good recruiter and a very good WR coach. He would be a great addition.

Welcome to the board...

Tremendous recruiter and a solid WR coach.

Would be lightyears better than Latrell Scott as far as coaching.

if he's coming here do u guys think that he is waiting to after the national championship game to do so or do you think he's not coming? i know it's speculation for the most part but i just wanted to know what you guys thought.

If he does agree to come to UT we sure as heck won't know until Jan. 9th...but that's if he comes. I'm thinking right now that we might not get him although he's my #1 choice for the OC tag.

If he does agree to come to UT we sure as heck won't know until Jan. 9th...but that's if he comes. I'm thinking right now that we might not get him although he's my #1 choice for the OC tag.

if CLK decides to call his on plays when do u think he will announce it?

I think if Coach O comes to UT then CLK will not bring in Gonzales. He is a better recruiter than coach. With O as RC and Reaves, we really do not need recruiting help. Kiffin will probably hire Skipper as WR coach.

You can never have too many great recruiters...plus Gonzo is a better recruiter but that doesn't mean that he's a bad coach...he's actually a good coach.

Gonzo is thought of as a great recruiter, and a great WR coach.
And taking him away from Urban, just feels good.

I think if Coach O comes to UT then CLK will not bring in Gonzales. He is a better recruiter than coach. With O as RC and Reaves, we really do not need recruiting help. Kiffin will probably hire Skipper as WR coach.

This is the exact opposite of CLK's train of thought. Right or wrong, everyone must be an excellent recruiter on his staff.

VN Store

Back