Billy D not happy

It was Coach speak garbage. He tried to use it two ways. By saying it wasn't just because the guys are young that they stunk, he clearly pointed out that they are young and haven't committed to Billy's winning ways. Additionally, his message to the players is that youth is only an excuse for so long, they're going to have to get better and he can't see that happening with who they are today.

He apparently doesn't think they can get it done next season as well. I can see his tactic, just don't think it will work. At any rate, UF having issues pleases me to no end.

I heard about this article on the herd and thought ''Oh my gosh, that sounds awful!''

And then I read it.

I don't think he said anything that bad. He didn't say they aren't good or aren't talented. He said they weren't enthused or passionate. IMO, if a coach is going to call players out, that's the thing he should call them out on.

I have zero problem with it.

he is saying exactly what he should before they play in the NIT. They still have a chance to prove they can play with emotion and intensity this season. If their year was really over, Donovan wouldn't have said what he did. It is all about pushing their buttons. He wants them to close out playing with the intensity they will need for next year.

This gator team will be fine in the long run.

he is saying exactly what he should before they play in the NIT. They still have a chance to prove they can play with emotion and intensity this season. If their year was really over, Donovan wouldn't have said what he did. It is all about pushing their buttons. He wants them to close out playing with the intensity they will need for next year.

This gator team will be fine in the long run.

:yes:

Rough place to be though for a team which had such a high level of success for two years straight.

VN Store

Back