Billie G's driver

CABVOL

MOLON LABE
Was just told from a reliable source that UK doesn't have to worry about CBG getting any more DUI's in the near future. UK was so worried about it, they have actually hired him a driver. :no:

Was just told from a reliable source that UK doesn't have to worry about CBG getting any more DUI's in the near future. UK was so worried about it, they have actually hired him a driver. :no:

What on earth is wrong with that? While I doubt it is true it seems like a responsible move to me.

Better than having a drunk driver on the road. I wish people with that sort of problem would hire a driver or call a cab every time.

Exactly. I don't know why anyone that makes that kind of money wouldn't have a driver.

Not saying it wasn't the right move, just unfortunate that it had come to that.

If I was making Billy Clyde money I would have a driver, a geisha, and a transcriptionist to type as I dictated my Volnation posts!

It's not far fetched and wouldn't be the first time UK has had a driver for their head hoops coach to keep him away from the DUIs

:eek:lol:

I love this stuff. I doubt it's true, but funny as all get out.

I kid you not- they play radio commercials in Lexington featuring Gillispie telling people not to drive drunk.

VN Store

Back