Bill4Volz vs some Oregon guys - Youtube

My favorite part of their response was , "What Has Butch Jones ever done?"

Who is their coach again?

Thank you for giving more fuel to the rest of the nation that we are delusional fan base. This must be how educated bama Fans feel all the time. I hope he doesn't feed the ducks some poison bread crumbs.....He is a loser and looks like one with these videos.

All 3 of them.

damn,i turned off Pink Floyd to listen to that ? :crazy: gotta give him a A for effort though,nuuting like orange tinted glasses and kool aide :good!:

Why are they doing this? Waste of time only thing we got right now is...you suck compared to us all time.

As much as I love my VOL brethern I am also very embarrassed by them at times...So Bill4volz please, Shut the hell up...I hope we win but Oregon is most likely going to stomp us into dust so running your mouth at duck fans isn't going to bode well for you later...Remember, you make your own bed, your going to have to lie in it

Reactions: 1 person
Wow...I love the internet but unfortunately it allows imbeciles like Bill4Volz to have a little "spotlight" which is a real shame for the reputation of the majority of our fanbase.

I'm shocked the only hate iv'e got so far is from KnoxVillain, he always hates and that's fine by me, won't lose any sleep.

I've explained the reason for my videos many times on here so need to do so again. I do them because they're fun. Not to "anger" the other team, if they are looking for Youtube videos from fans to use as motivation then they are in trouble.

Last edited:
I'm shocked the only hate iv'e got so far is from KnoxVillain, he always hates and that's fine by me, won't lose any sleep.

I've explained the reason for my videos many times on here so need to do so again. I do them because they're fun. Not to "anger" the other team, if they are looking for Youtube videos from fans to use as motivation then they are in trouble.
I enjoy them. Keep it up!

Reactions: 1 person

I'd be fine with your videos if the things you said were actually factual and not utter nonsense. You just reinforce the stereotype that most of the country already believe that Tennessee fans are just uneducated, backwards, sister loving hillbillies.

To be fair though, those Oregon fans are also dimwits so at least you guys are trash talking on an equal playing field.

I'd be fine with your videos if the things you said were actually factual and not utter nonsense. You just reinforce the stereotype that most of the country already believe that Tennessee fans are just uneducated, backwards, sister loving hillbillies.

To be fair though, those Oregon fans are also dimwits so at least you guys are trash talking on an equal playing field.

Just let the guy do his thing.

How? Because I listen to country music? My accent?

I will not apologize for those things at all, as for the rest of that nonsense, if you can gather that one is a "backwards uneducated sister lover" from a video talking about a football game then you're no Doctor Phil lol.

Just let the guy do his thing.

Let him be negative, I understand that some don't like my videos, I laugh at most of the hate. They don't know me on personal level or I them. The internet is a great place for negativity to thrive.

We played Oregon two years ago, right? I seem to remember that game being close until around midway through the third or so. I think our lack of coaching and lack of conditioning was the difference. Depth was also a problem obviously. I don't think we go to Autzen and win but I also don't see us getting our teeth kicked in. Tennessee has enough talent to compete with anyone. If we can keep composed and show some heart when Oregon makes a big play, then We should keep it close. That's why they play the game though. Who knows what will happen! I bet no one picked Appy St. To beat Michigan. Tennessee recruited well under Dooley, there's enough talent to compete. Our biggest problem the last few years has been coaching. Coaching on and off the field. We had no discipline, heart, or leadership on the field. This team needs to get pissed off and forget the past. OK, I'm done, sorry....

:lolabove:

My favorite part of their response was , "What Has Butch Jones ever done?"

Who is their coach again?

He was their OC, but its guaranteed that there won't be a drop off even with Kelly gone, according to some of our own fans. Kelly or no Kelly, this Vol team will come to play when we visit Oregon.

He was their OC, but its guaranteed that there won't be a drop off even with Kelly gone, according to some of our own fans. Kelly or no Kelly, this Vol team will come to play when we visit Oregon.

We all know Oregon is loaded. Their fans being upset with what Bill said and reacting to every video is hilarious to me. To go as far as to question what CBJ has done when their coach hasn't been a HC is funny.

VN Store

Back