Bill Obrien talking to jags.

IluvdoubleD's

Sir Loves
Seeing a lot of stories flying jags are talking to bill obrien. This sometimes has a bad affect on teams right before bowl games. Thoughts?

I will find out the score the next morning like many, but if kirby were to win by handing off all responsibilities to everyone else, and basically doing nothing but spitting, would saban retire? In the past it would be motivation to destroy kirby. I'm not sure he has that in him anymore.

I will find out the score the next morning like many, but if kirby were to win by handing off all responsibilities to everyone else, and basically doing nothing but spitting, would saban retire? In the past it would be motivation to destroy kirby. I'm not sure he has that in him anymore.
At this point, I think Saban is coaching purely because he wouldn't know what to do if he wasn't. It sure as hell isn't for the money, and honestly I don't think it is to prove anything on the field of play. What else does he has to prove?

I mean, if you are going to continue coaching you might as well be good at it, but I don't think he wakes up in the morning and goes "I need to prove XYZ to myself or other people." He likes coaching, he's really freaking good at it, and he's afraid he'll get bored if he retired.

I just hope that someone finally hires Bienemy, so that when he flames out in three years we never have to hear about him again.

Must be why Rhule wants him in Carolina

I’ll let the numbers tell the story. Had a playoff team and ran/traded everyone off. Rhule is desperate to turn it around.

He’s a good position coach. He can’t manage people which is job 1 as HC. Jmo

Last edited:
I’ll let the numbers tell the story. Had a playoff team and ran/traded everyone off. Rhule is desperate to turn it around.

He’s a good position coach. He can’t manage people which is job 1 as HC. Jmo

If he cared to turn it around he should have fired all his buddies when Brady was let go

Obrien to viks makes much, much more sense to me.

On a side note, I'll end my duck duck experience with this thought. Burning tracking and cookies in DDG is an absolute blast. I just started on this app, but I want to do it all day. IDK if it takes care of off line data yet, but they need some explosive dynamite type themes IMO. BOOOOOM. FACB9806-A10E-44D4-BBA4-370427B4C027.jpegAAE57548-F078-49E5-9B93-6164C29B4C76.jpeg

VN Store

Back