Bill Martin to be named new assistant athletic director for football communications

Off Topic----- Was taking a gander at Kiffinip's Ole Missipissi staff. He has his pop in a non-coaching role and Steve Spurrier Jr. in a coaching role (Wrs) which I found interesting. Probably not this year but I expect the Kiffnip Kid to stick an upset knife in Saban and twist it.

Off Topic----- Was taking a gander at Kiffinip's Ole Missipissi staff. He has his pop in a non-coaching role and Steve Spurrier Jr. in a coaching role (Wrs) which I found interesting. Probably not this year but I expect the Kiffnip Kid to stick an upset knife in Saban and twist it.
Except Steve Spurrier Jr. went from Wash. St. to Miss. St. with Mike Leach. Not Ole Miss with Kiffin.

Except Steve Spurrier Jr. went from Wash. St. to Miss. St. with Mike Leach. Not Ole Miss with Kiffin.

Darn if you're not correct. Yet when I went to the site, it had SRII listed with his picture to boot. The site had Kiffin to the top and all the other coaches and support staff beneath. I even noted three cuties and wondered how long it would be before Kiffinip would be fired for poking pretties. Wish I had screen captured as proof but had no reason to at the time. Oh well, live and learn, hopefully learn.

VN Store

Back