Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Forest People in Tennessee

A mystery animal is living under a shed in my backyard. The animal can walk on two legs and stands about 2.5' tall when doing so. Could be a groundhog but we have no evidence of tunneling. Thinking it could be some other large marmot. Every time we see it and run to grab a camera/phone, it goes back to its lair.

A mystery animal is living under a shed in my backyard. The animal can walk on two legs and stands about 2.5' tall when doing so. Could be a groundhog but we have no evidence of tunneling. Thinking it could be some other large marmot. Every time we see it and run to grab a camera/phone, it goes back to its lair.
Set up a trail cam

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly

Sure sounds like a pygmy squatch. Gather some scat samples for positive identification.

141572-cameras-feature-panoramic-photos-gone-wrong-image35-cryuxhptma.jpg

Last edited:
Id say this is the culprit
1596671258195.gif

I am a field researcher for the E.T. Chapter of the BFRO and would like to track down hot spots ( sighting or habitats) primarily in E. Tennessee. Spare me the jokes as I have heard them all - but if you are aware of a recent sighting or a "busy" location please let me know.

Thanks,
Have you looked near the wal mart in Newport?

I am a field researcher for the E.T. Chapter of the BFRO and would like to track down hot spots ( sighting or habitats) primarily in E. Tennessee. Spare me the jokes as I have heard them all - but if you are aware of a recent sighting or a "busy" location please let me know.

Thanks,
Whoa! How did i miss this thread from you😁!!

So my family in Washington State says when their people first moved there over 400 years ago they had to make peace with a giant hairy man. Tall as a tree.

Whoa! How did i miss this thread from you😁!!

So my family in Washington State says when their people first moved there over 400 years ago they had to make peace with a giant hairy man. Tall as a tree.
When I started my research I sought out Native Americans who often times had multigenerational experiences. Your story doesn’t surprise me at all. If they have any specific memories I might be a little curious as to the details.

The man who bombed second ave in downtown Nashville 2 christmases ago, would walk around Montgomery Bell State park in search of lizard people. No joke. I’ve heard stories first hand. He walked up on a person back country site (wildcat shelter) in the middle of the night and woke them telling them to be on the lookout. Weird dude…..and I know it’s not sqatchie but I thought it was worth the mention here.

The man who bombed second ave in downtown Nashville 2 christmases ago, would walk around Montgomery Bell State park in search of lizard people. No joke. I’ve heard stories first hand. He walked up on a person back country site (wildcat shelter) in the middle of the night and woke them telling them to be on the lookout. Weird dude…..and I know it’s not sqatchie but I thought it was worth the mention here.
The White Bluff Screamer.........................

VN Store

Back