Bigfoot/Sasquatch/Forest People in Tennessee

Firestorm, D4H, and I have put together a search team. I feel like we’re very close.

That can’t be true. If D4H was on the team, every time a sighting of Bigfoot happens, he will claim he does his homework and scouts them and that he knew he was going to be seen and that he knew he was going to be a succes years ago.

Last edited:
That can’t be true. If D4H was on the team, every time a sighting of Bigfoot happens, he will claim he does his homework and scouts them and that he knew he was going to be seen and that he knew he was going to be a succes years ago.

Would D4H think Bigfoot in handsome enough too attain success?

Reactions: 1 person
ea79a0206aec53b640924cb69db7b534.jpg

Big foot building a house in Cades Cove

ea79a0206aec53b640924cb69db7b534.jpg

Big foot building a house in Cades Cove

That’s what they do. They will then kill a few deer and carefully sew the skIns together using tendon from said kill, to make a roof system. They leave and take the skins with them to build elsewhere when they feel like moving!

It’s really an incredible process.

Park Service is pissed... there is no record of a permit for this house. Trump will not let this stand... sending Zinke to investigate.

Fulfillmer, needs to give us some updates on bigfoot action over the last 6-7 months

I have been blessed to have had a private equity group purchase most of my company in October, have changed positions and am now the COO - it keeps me pretty busy.

First it has been a couple of years since I was actively pursuing this hobby, but I don't mind sharing some info if someone likes and the ass clowns are not too over the top ridiculous in their criticisms and grief. I can accept it-but really what does it accomplish? We recognize that you are way too smart for the possibility and that God has shared everything that is in the heavens and on earth with you, so it is clearly impossible for their to be Angels, ghosts, or anything else out there.

I just relay what I have seen and heard - so you can take it or leave it -- it really doesn't matter to me. I am not selling anything - it is clearly a waste of time for me and most on here. There are a scattered few who expressed interest and for those I don't mind sharing.

For what it is worth - forest people travel through the cove and there are stories that Dennis Martin's disappearance in the cove might have something to do with the forest people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
For what it is worth - forest people travel through the cove and there are stories that Dennis Martin's disappearance in the cove might have something to do with the forest people.

Real question:
Is "forest people" synonymous with squatches or are you making some distinction?

Real question:
Is "forest people" synonymous with squatches or are you making some distinction?

For most people it is probably best to consider them one in the same. l draw the distinction as do native americans and others - because that is the more appropriate descriptive name.

Pretty wide variety of clans and individuals.

Before I toss out the idea of big hairy ape like bi peds scattered around the country as hysteria or pop culture....I try and remember that every single native american indian culture has legends about them.

Reactions: 1 person
Before I toss out the idea of big hairy ape like bi peds scattered around the country as hysteria or pop culture....I try and remember that every single native american indian culture has legends about them.

There's also the legends of the little people in there somewhere as well.

VN Store

Back