Big Visitor this weekend.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Derrick Williams who is rated as the #1 prospect in the country will be on campus this weekend.

LINK

All this anti hillbilly snub the vols stuff is irritating but what really bothers me is these hs seniors with great talent watch ESPN too, and theyre not blind to the disrespect the Vols get. I'm concerned it may ultimately hurt recruiting.

Read an article the other day that he is now opening up to South Carolina because of Steve Spurrier. He is listed as an ATH but wants and will be playing QB for a team, and talked about Spurriers open passing game and how he'd like to fit in with that.

Originally posted by dan4vols@Nov 24, 2004 3:34 PM
All this anti hillbilly snub the vols stuff is irritating but what really bothers me is these hs seniors with great talent watch ESPN too, and theyre not blind to the disrespect the Vols get. I'm concerned it may ultimately hurt recruiting.

What is this about? Did I miss something? Is ESPN calling Tennessee a bunch of hillbillies or something? :dunno:

Yeah, that was a pretty hardcore run-on sentence. He basically just meant that the Vols' disrespect may lead to poor recruiting.

VN Store

Back