Big Ten playing Conference only Schedule: CBS

I remember reading years ago when they started on this dam, experts from around the world asked them not to build this thing. Apparently instead of anchoring it in bedrock they just let it rest on the riverbed or so I read in another article. The same group of people that designed and built it were also in charge of inspecting it and approving it. Chinese engineering and communist bureaucracy at it's finest.
And if it lets go, there will be a world wide economic impact as the production capacity loss in that valley will be far reaching.

And if it lets go, there will be a world wide economic impact as the production capacity loss in that valley will be far reaching.

I don't know about the industries located in the flood plain below the dam, but our drug supply and semi-conductor industries could be affected to say the least. They relocated 1.3 million people when they built it and flooded many archeological sites during construction.

They have been mum about 80,000 people killed in an earthquake last year which they say may have been caused by a nearby dam.

Chinese earthquake may have been man-made, say scientists

With the current global supply chain we are all potential victims. We have to rebuild our manufacturing base which should never have been sold off in the first place.

EXCLUSIVE: Bush, Carter, and Obama Staff Collaborated with Chinese Communist Party-Funded Propaganda Conference Targeting U.S. Kids

Last edited:
I don't know about the industries located in the flood plain below the dam, but our drug supply and semi-conductor industries could be affected to say the least. They relocated 1.3 million people when they built it and flooded many archeological sites during construction.

They have been mum about 80,000 people killed in an earthquake last year which they say may have been caused by a nearby dam.

Chinese earthquake may have been man-made, say scientists

With the current global supply chain we are all potential victims. We have to rebuild our manufacturing base which should never have been sold off in the first place.

Requires a "Free Trial" set up to read. Want to give me your PW? lol

Smart. At least they can control their season that way. We should probably do the same.

As long as the media keeps hysterically reporting fake news and Governors keep playing politics, we are headed for no season. The squishy college administrations will cave into the nonsense eventually. The death rate keeps falling to less than 1%--that is not being reported. A large percentage of deaths are due to the NY governor mixing infected people into nursing homes. Young people are very slightly affected if at all by the virus. Games can be played outside in the hot sun that kills the virus. Temperatures can be checked before fans are admitted. Players can get the virus and many will get over it and can play in a couple of weeks, plus probably be amunne for the rest of their lives. We can protect us elderly codgers and let everyone else enjoy their lives. This is all a purposefully made up by you know who.

Have all the conferences play conference only schedules. Take the winner of each power 5 conference and 3 at large bids and have an 8 team playoff

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
I wouldn't be so smug. Global warming is going to f up everyone. What kind of karma will a country face that pulled out of the Paris climate agreement ya think? I'm going with hurricanes..
which is based on Fudged models though, The Dam portion of the Flooding ( 600 ft high worth ) From Chinese reports coming out is that the CCP ordered employees to open the dam. Which is messed up.

EDIT: which is probably to distract from the issues with the Indian border, and the virus/black out that happened in OCT at a lab in Wuhan, which is now assumed to be where this all started. There is an assumption they were doing " gain of function " testing based on the Bats that carried the sars from the sars out break and using lax protocols. The testing itself alone is dangerous.

Last edited:
I hope sec and ACC and big 12 play a full schedule and we can compete for championship let pac 12 and big pansy's play for nothing.

VN Store

Back