Big Ten playing Conference only Schedule: CBS

Reactions: preacherwebb
China can go kick rocks I wish the whole world including us would have nothing to do with them anymore

Agreed. I feel sorry for the average Chinese citizen trapped in a communist hellhole, of course we could be headed in the same direction. If the dam does break it would be nice if the Chinese Communist Party Politburo including Chairman Xi could be standing on top of it when it blows.

Cases of bubonic plague have broken out in Mongolia so that may be next and a new Swine flu in China is on the loose.

Reactions: Cmacsmokey
So does that mean that the Big10 won't be participating the Play Offs this year?
tenor.gif

I'd personally love for the SEC/ACC/Big 10/Big 12/Pac 10 to have their own playoffs.

Everyone plays in conference and the top team makes playoffs.

I’m still not convinced China didn’t make this virus and let it loose
Regardless, it's provided N Korea, Iran, Hamas or pick your other favorite Islamic terrorist group a game plan to totally disrupt and create mayhem in the US that can be essentially untraceable and a lot cheaper than other methods such as nukes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cmacsmokey
If all leages go to conference games only what happens to Notre Dame they don't have a conference.

Reactions: 08Vol
I've forced myself to try and be optimistic about all of this, not anymore...I truly believe football's not happening.

College Football means, especially to us Southern folks, so much to so many people...It's going to be absolutely mind boggling and agonizing to not have it this year...I understand why to a certain extent, but I'm still just so sad.

So, in what way could playing conference only games help? People from all over the place will be there anyway.

Reactions: preacherwebb
So, in what way could playing conference only games help? People from all over the place will be there anyway.

Conference games are the “required” games of a season. This also clears up more dates to have make up games if need be. The B1G strategy is like building a race car “strip off anything we can as long as we are still operational.”

Well, for us, it would push our first game of the season into late September versus Florida and we wouldn’t go on the road until October 10th at SC. The only bad trip is to Fayetteville on Halloween.

In short, it buys them another month.

Also, I would think there might be some standard of care amongst the conference that might not apply to non conference teams.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
This is great. Let’s eliminate the close proximity rival games such as Iowa and Iowa State, yet keep Nebraska traveling to New Jersey a thing.

WOW! Great point! Well the Big 10 has always been STUPID ; remember the original names for the Conference Divisions? I can't either, they were so ridiculous. (forters & Snorters; maybe?) I'm telling you those People above the Kentucky Line are lacking in common sense Big time.

VN Store

Back