Big ten cancels football

Yea, this isn’t looking good. Even if everyone else plays, how does it affect the rankings??

good question, this can play out either really good for the SEC if we are the only major show in town for folks to watch or bad if the fears from the risk are realized and players catch it or worse someone actually dies. Not gonna lie I really want a season badly.

Reactions: MyVolsDropped
good question, this can play out either really good for the SEC if we are the only major show in town for folks to watch or bad if the fears from the risk are realized and players catch it or worse someone actually dies. Not gonna lie I really want a season badly.
It would be interesting in the polls, and would have to cut those teams out. It makes it more difficult if other conferences shuts down though. I want football as well. Let’s get it on.👍

This is one of those pinnacle there is a fork in the road take it moments again for the SEC. One when they split into 2 divisions for the SEC Championship game and now allowing OK and Texas in with ACC to form the first Super Power conference. for a year and then maybe beyond. Leaders going to lead. The others can just pound sand. We will own football. Will be a better product than the 2020 NFL filled with politics.

Guess ole kahki pants wants to let Fields leave b4 seeing OSU again lol
I heard Coach Harbaugh wrote an open letter wanting to play this fall, citing studies of low rates of infections to tests on other campuses. The cancellation
may be a CYA move by the schools against liability,

Reactions: Lilrabb
I heard Coach Harbaugh wrote an open letter wanting to play this fall, citing studies of low rates of infections to tests on other campuses. The cancellation
may be a CYA move by the schools against liability,

The liability issue was there last week when they rearranged the schedules. This is about player demands. That isn’t gonna happen.

VN Store

Back