Big Sky

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Anyone catch the series premiere?? Looks promising and definitely had a ending to episode 1 I didn’t see coming!

kinda feel like it's failed to pick up steam after the shocking ending to episode 1.

not really sure why they went that route. I'm watching, but i can see myself losing interest very quickly.

The girls are dumb.

I’m out of the trailer with tools and don’t try to get the other 2 out? Don’t wait and ambush the guy with a shovel and crowbar? Come on!

DirectTV isn’t airing the local ABC affiliate. Saw the first two episodes but will have to wait and binge the rest On Demand when wads and panties are resolved.

We watch but going to let a few episodes get backed up so we can kill an evening with it. Kind of hard to see where they go from here after last week's episode.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
I'm trying to figure out with the trooper is faking his memory loss or what? It will be interesting where it goes after what looks like is going to happen after the last one.

I can’t stand network shows and this one just proves it. Could be really good but falls way short due to restrictions

I can’t stand network shows and this one just proves it. Could be really good but falls way short due to restrictions
Definitely wouldn't hurt to be on even base cable.

Of course I've known you long enough to know you want more tranny hookers.

Reactions: bigdaddy
The writers make the main characters look dumb as dirt.

We caught up tonight, not sure where they're going with it. The hiatus until "sometime this spring" makes me think this is a one and done series.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol

VN Store

Back