Big report about to come out how Bama & Ga cheat

Pruitt is all up in this world. Probst just kept coming up while he was here. Bammers gon Bammers.

Canseco claimed to have seen stuff with his own eyes. Propst's claims are second hand at best.
Canseco also quit playing in 2001. He could speak to what he saw with his own eyes in the 1990s, but he made a bunch of claims, many of which turned out to be true, about what was going on in the game after he retired.

Some version of what Propst alleges absolutely goes on, but he probably gets details wrong. People like him who do have connections and know people, but are ultimately still on the outside looking in with regard to something, typically do possess more information than your average person but love to big d**k about how they know stuff and often profess to know way more than they actually do.

Last edited:
I don’t know why moderators keep pushing this off the football forum - it is absolutely relevant to Vol football. Certainly more so than some of the threads that get started there!

This is Rush Propst - so there is that.

...but is anything he is saying far fetched or unbelievable? He is throwing a lot of specifics out there with names and places and money amounts.

And let me just say I’m convinced Georgia and Bama are both cheating to ridiculous levels similar to USC and SMU.
USC and SMU weren’t even in the same universe when it came to cheating. SC got dinged because Reggie Bush and his family took money from a street agent and because Carroll brought in an extra coach to help out during spring practice. They also routinely thumbed their nose at the NCAA during the investigation. SMU on the other hand was shelling out tens of thousands of dollars to get guys to sign, then had a weekly payroll.

They're just allegations at this point. I'm not saying that it's not happen, we all know it's happening. This is just a good starting point, but until concrete evidence comes out of this nothing will happen. So I'd hold off on getting excited for now.
And so are the ones facing UT

Rush isn’t in the video visually, he’s not associated with either university it’s just a dude naming random rich guys in like what 5 total cities... seems credible...

Rush better have evidence. What little left by his ex wives will be taken by lawyers or those he accused.

If anything becomes verifiable, you better believe ESPN will run with it. They almost collectively hate the SEC in general and would love to see the old days of Michigan, ND, OSU, OU, USC, PennSt , and Texas return to front and center.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Rush is pissed his boy Pruitt got canned for doing the same things every SEC school does.

Plus I'm betting he hopes this over shadows what he's been doing at Valdosta.

Last edited:
Pruitt learned recruiting from someone. He worked for both.

This was my thought ever since the story about us came out. A guy doesn't suddenly just put a wide spread cheating program inti place without having an idea from somewhere else how to do it. Cash money in McDonald's bags cannot be easily proven unless a recipient of the bag has a bag and receipt of what they did with the money. In today's culture you're not going to get a lot of snitches. End of the day I suspect there's going to be some shenanigans as money is not going to be easily accounted for once it goes to cash. But if the players don't come forward and incriminate themselves, there's not going to be a whole lot of proof of "bags of money handed out by Tennessee."

Accuser: Rush, you illegally paid players, illegally stole money from the TD club, illegally deposited donations that was wrote to the school into your personal account

Rush: That’s how others do it, know what I mean?

Accuser: Umm, no

Rush: Oh yeah, even the big boys, you pull for Georgia or Bama, right? I’m sure they do it. Millionaires in Bainbridge are bag men, we need more millionaires in Colquitt Co.

Accuser: there is no millionaires in Bainbridge, you are just trying to justify paying players by the money you stole

Rush: yeah, but those guys pay more

Reactions: bamawriter

Hugh Nall has also said he’s full of ish. Hugh hasn’t even part of football since 2008. He’s in the trucking industry delivering peanuts.

Believe Nick Chubb or Rush Propst? You decide, anyone who says Rush, I’d like to sell you oceanfront property I own. Rush could have picked any other player to lie about, he picks Nick Chubb? He might as well named Peyton Manning. Even Cleveland Browns fans want a pound of flesh from Rush, they know Nick’s character.

Reactions: bamawriter

Hugh Nall has also said he’s full of ish. Hugh hasn’t even part of football since 2008. He’s in the trucking industry delivering peanuts.

Believe Nick Chubb or Rush Propst? You decide, anyone who says Rush, I’d like to sell you oceanfront property I own. Rush could have picked any other player to lie about, he picks Nick Chubb? He might as well named Peyton Manning. Even Cleveland Browns fans want a pound of flesh from Rush, they know Nick’s character.

I would believe neither one;)

VN Store

Back