Big Orange Sunday today - Jeremy Banks in 2020?

TennesseeTarheel

Sorry, but, this IS my day job.
I listened to Coach Doug Mathews today while watching the game again (Freak posted. Thanks, Freak). It was a good show, but one prediction he made was interesting. He said he wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy Banks returned to the team next season. That would be interesting, right?

No please. I’ll be disappointed if he returns next year, jmo, let him get his second chance somewhere else. Not worth the risk for an average player who’s contributed next to nothing here. Looks like it’s gonna happen though....good thing is I’ll have 84 other players I can pull for if he does return.

Reactions: vols40
No doubt I'm disappointed in him, but what he did is no worse than what Bryce Thompson did, therefore it's a double standard if you do not let him come back.

Reactions: JacketVol
I listened to Coach Doug Mathews today while watching the game again (Freak posted. Thanks, Freak). It was a good show, but one prediction he made was interesting. He said he wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy Banks returned to the team next season. That would be interesting, right?
I'm sure Pruitt cares about the kids and would like to help him turn things around. I won't miss him, but if the staff allows him to return, I'm ok with that too

I'm sure Pruitt cares about the kids and would like to help him turn things around. I won't miss him, but if the staff allows him to return, I'm ok with that too

My sentiments exactly....

I would only add that it will be tough to find playing time for Banks at either LB or RB next year if he returns...
But maybe he could provide some valuable depth at a few positions

The easy way out would be to hit the portal.

I like that Banks wants to man up and earn his way back.

RB or LB? Guess we need both.

I don't think it matters what we think. If Pruitt says he can come back then he will be back. He made a good decision with Jennings, so.....

VN Store

Back