Big Orange Sunday today - Jeremy Banks in 2020?

TennesseeTarheel

Sorry, but, this IS my day job.
I listened to Coach Doug Mathews today while watching the game again (Freak posted. Thanks, Freak). It was a good show, but one prediction he made was interesting. He said he wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy Banks returned to the team next season. That would be interesting, right?

KBVol

No please. I’ll be disappointed if he returns next year, jmo, let him get his second chance somewhere else. Not worth the risk for an average player who’s contributed next to nothing here. Looks like it’s gonna happen though....good thing is I’ll have 84 other players I can pull for if he does return.

BACKDOC

No doubt I'm disappointed in him, but what he did is no worse than what Bryce Thompson did, therefore it's a double standard if you do not let him come back.

VolForLife83

Pruitts do it better
I listened to Coach Doug Mathews today while watching the game again (Freak posted. Thanks, Freak). It was a good show, but one prediction he made was interesting. He said he wouldn't be surprised if Jeremy Banks returned to the team next season. That would be interesting, right?
I'm sure Pruitt cares about the kids and would like to help him turn things around. I won't miss him, but if the staff allows him to return, I'm ok with that too

MikeVol44

I'm sure Pruitt cares about the kids and would like to help him turn things around. I won't miss him, but if the staff allows him to return, I'm ok with that too
My sentiments exactly....

I would only add that it will be tough to find playing time for Banks at either LB or RB next year if he returns...
But maybe he could provide some valuable depth at a few positions

njvols

RB or LB? Guess we need both.

VN Store

Sponsors