Big improvement on DL & OL

The 2 INTs were on Maurer. I’m fine with him but he can’t take 6 pts off the board. That game is not close if he takes care of the ball in the redzone.

Well at least we can say he had a concussion when he threw the 2nd one.

The defense tricked him on the first one. Had he recognized it in time, he could have nailed a wide open Calloway but the ball was in the air before he saw it.

The defense tricked him on the first one. Had he recognized it in time, he could have nailed a wide open Calloway but the ball was in the air before he saw it.
My friend was wondering if Callaway ran the right route when you consider there spacing. If Callaway goes inside then his defender has to go with him.

Johnson and Chandler are the best RB duo we've had in years. They were impressive today. Can't figure why they didn't do better against UGA.

I would be inclined to overlook the second Maurer interception considering that he just had just taken a pile driver on his head a couple of plays before.

The 2nd Int., the play was there he went the right place but was late on the throw allowing DB to adjust, same thing JG has done earlier this year. Was BM's connected to him getting pile drove couple plays earlier or just a True freshman a little late on the throw.

VN Store

Back