Big Game Next Week

Hey Fade I in Covington Ga.,less than 28 miles from Athens.I live on one of the main drags to Athens,so this weekend I get to see all the Ga. fans ride by my street.I think I need to go stick a big Tennessee flag out by the road.I wonder how long it would take for it to get destroyed.There are a number of Georgia fans in my neighborhood.I'm sure they would'nt hesitate to do something to it.

LOL. I will give 25 min. before destruction and another 10 before it is replaced with a UGA flag. You forgot to mention that by that time everyone will be drunk honking their brains out and probably pissing on your mailbox. Good luck. :dlol:

I proudly have a GA personalized plate with my love for the VOLS...I'm in
Woodstock... sorry we won't be at the game, darn the luck.. but we'll be watching
it on TV with ole Smokey out on the front porch... I know I've had remarks made
to me in the store by men when I wear my VOLS shirt... thanks for that classy response back to me, Fade....

GO VOLS.....
GO BIG ORANGE........

:cheer: :number1: :cheer: :number1:

Not a problem. I have some family that lives in Woodstock...just had a family renunion there in Sept. Nice little town atmosphere.

Be funny if your family were my neighbors.. lots of TENN fans out this way too..
Clemson folks next door... regardless we love our football!!!!!

GO VOLS....
GO BIG ORANGE.......

:cheer: :cheer:

Doubt they are your neighbors ( I dont think you forget them easily if you know what I mean) yeah my Mom is a Cherokee High Grad.

:pepper: :pepper:
Just wanted to put the word out with all our tennessee brethren that the best tailgating spot in athens is the Clarke Central High School parking lot at the corner of Baxter St. and Milledge Ave. All proceeds go to support Clarke central athletics.
Just 3 blocks from Sanford Stadium, cars cost $15 and RV's are $50. The Lsu crowd loved it last week! See ya'll there!

VN Store

Back