Big day tomorrow...Lady Vols play at 1:00 and 2:00 pm

TO Tennessee. Tied at 13 in set 2. Passing starting the break down, giving Illinois a chance to give Quade some easy swings.

It seems like when they need to they can just hit another gear and leave us gasping. That's what great teams do...and I think Illinois is a great team.

And there they go....*sigh*

Last edited:
19-17 Illinois. Offense not terminating when they need to. Too many errors and getting caught in not very strong rotations.

Illinois take set 2 25-18. Really bad serve receive to end that set as it had Sedona chasing the ball around the court and leaving us in either a predictable situation or her having to make a tough set that's either tipped or a subpar swing is taken.

Well...that's about it...I don't think we have much chance to take 3 strait from them so I am logging off. I didn't expect to win in Champagne but I sure wish we could have gotten that match Friday night....we were soooo close.

See you all next time. :)

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
TO Tennessee. 18-17 Tennessee. Questionable foot fault call on Sedona broke up some rhythm and then Tessa gets blocked. Got to sideout and get momentum back.

TO Tennessee. 20-19 Illinois. Errors by young players giving Illinois the momentum they need to take the lead. Our volleyball team is very good but there is still that next step we have to get to. If we can develop more consistency in the facets of the game then it should be a fun season!

TO Tennessee. 16 all. Bad serve reception rearing its ugly head again. Good serves by Quade, but we have to handle those better in this situation.

Reactions: RollerVol
TO Illinois. 24-20 AND SET POINT TENNESSEE. Fingall taking some good swings on the right side and putting up a very solid block against Quade! Werdell and Coulter doing great serving!

Reactions: RollerVol

VN Store

Back