Big Brother

I'm going to pretend CT and Nany are pairs to explain the rules cause they are different lol

15 teams of girl/guy pairs. Alternating between girl and guy elims. The daily winners pick a team to go in to elimination and the house does anonymous vote for other team. So similar to Cutthroat voting.

If it's a guys week and CT/Nany team goes in, CT would be the one going in, if he wins he gets a red skull and can either stay with Nany or become a rogue agent for 1 week and then steal someone's partner or trade Nany for someone's partner. If he steals, Nany is just left in limbo till someone picks her up, and so is the partner of the girl he steals from. Must win an elimination to run the final, but I'm glad they added a dimension to the red skull cause it was a bust last year.

I hope that makes sense it's a bit confusing lol

I think everyone knew who the winner was going to be weeks back, there wasn’t any mystery to this season at all. I hope the next one will be more entertaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Cody was clearly the best player since whatever week it was where Tyler started losing it mentally. Can't believe not one "all-star" took a shot at him. They're all idiots and Cody played an amazing game. He's in the GOAT conversation. He was 2nd place to one of the Mount Rushmore players and then he convincingly won all-stars with a much improved game.

Reactions: Rockytoptalker
Nicole thought she was going to be the only two-time winner and have legend status. Then she gets evicted in final 3 by her number 1 guy, who she knew from her original season. Then she finds out the internet chose Janelle over her. Then she finds out she lost sponsors over the Ian bullying thing. Then she takes the pettiness the extra mile and unfriends people. It hasn't been a good week for Nicole.

Since the Challenge is about a week away and I'm bored, chances of winning in tiers.

Top Tier- CT, Darrell, and Wes. Most well rounded for a final, I'd pick CT as the favorite, Darrell is iffy at puzzles and idk that Wes really cares other than appearance check and making "good tv"

Tier 2- Kyle, runs like an old man that is about to die, yet somehow finishes high in endurance stuff, smarter than he let's on. My sleeper.

The two dum two when tire- Cory, Fessy, Leroy and Nelson. Will outrun CT and Wes, but CT and Wes could arrive at the puzzle/math portion 10 minutes behind these 4 and leave 15 minutes ahead.

The LOL tier- Josh, Jay and Devin. No chance of winning as long as 4 guys make the final.

Girls

Should win but is bat sh*t crazy tier- Lolo should dominate, will probably leave early cause shes a loon.

Tier 2- Theresa and Ashley. Theresa is the best athlete with Kaycee outside of Lolo, except smarter and better swimmer than Kaycee. Ashley is kind of the female Jordan, will lose in most physical elims, but is built to win finals as they are strong in everything.

Tier 3- Kam, Tori, Kaycee, and Nicole. It feels like MTV wants Kam or Tori as the new female face of the challenge now they Cara is gone, both are a little overrated IMO, they need a win. Kaycee and Nicole is in the same category as the guys dumb tier.

The only rookie with a chance tier- Natalie, I personally think she will be great on the Challenge, but shes a rookie so have fun in elims.

The lol tier part 2- Nany, Aneesa, Big T, and Mrs Beastmode...just why? If any of the girls above them make a final they have zero chance.

Fessy was so close to winning but I guess you're counting on everybody else treating him as more of a threat from beginning to end.

Super long story short, I have CT and Theresa winning. I want to pick Ashley but elims have been mostly physical, so I dont think she makes the finals.

Fessy was so close to winning but I guess you're counting on everybody else treating him as more of a threat from beginning to end.

I do think the older guys will toss him in more. He was close to winning, but he also had a sizable lead on Bananas till the math portion. CT and Wes are on par with Bananas in math and better at puzzles, and we know the finals will have 1 of those. Darrell can probably run with him and a little better mentally. IMO If my top 3 don't make it I think Fessy probably wins.

I do think the older guys will toss him in more. He was close to winning, but he also had a sizable lead on Bananas till the math portion. CT and Wes are on par with Bananas in math and better at puzzles, and we know the finals will have 1 of those. Darrell can probably run with him and a little better mentally. IMO If my top 3 don't make it I think Fessy probably wins.

I think Fessy would have won if he were lucky enough to get thrown in that mid-final challenge. Then he would've got the bed and a good night's sleep. Them's the breaks, tho.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I'm also half basing this on seeing pics of CT looking 15 lbs lighter. CT is top 3 in puzzles/mental, above average swimmer, the best eater by a wide margin, top 3 at adapting to new obstacles. A reasonably in shape CT is a finals problem, especially with no Jordan or Bananas around.

I think Fessy would have won if he were lucky enough to get thrown in that mid-final challenge. Then he would've got the bed and a good night's sleep. Them's the breaks, tho.

Possible, I forgot about that. I actually hate finals advantages btw. Evidently there was a part they didn't show us about tossing hatchets or something that gave time penalties, and everyone targeted Rogan, which was why he was so far behind.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Did you ever get to Fresh Meat 2? It's the ultimate Wes is awesome at politics, but Wes is also awful at politics season.

Possible, I forgot about that. I actually hate finals advantages btw. Evidently there was a part they didn't show us about tossing hatchets or something that gave time penalties, and everyone targeted Rogan, which was why he was so far behind.

I hate that they cut out so much. You really have no idea what happened from the edit

Reactions: BadJerry20

VN Store

Back