Big Brother

Is she gonna get in trouble? I figure contractually this is a big no-no

You would think. I feel like her and Tori probably could get away with more than others, since they seem to be wanting them to be the new female face. Oh and Aneesa, she could burn down MTV and get called back. Lol

Pretty boring part 1 of the reunion. VD is bland but I like him as a host. Ask the question, keep them on topic, and get out of the way. Idk why but "whats 8 times 9" always cracks me up.

I know with 100% certainty that Britini is going to be a top 10 favorite for me all time. The enthusiasm and vigor with which she karate chops, and her sound effects. I had to rewind and watch her intro again. I was dying.

I know with 100% certainty that Britini is going to be a top 10 favorite for me all time. The enthusiasm and vigor with which she karate chops, and her sound effects. I had to rewind and watch her intro again. I was dying.
She seems like a nice girl. I could see her possibly annoying others. I’m not watching live feeds this year. Also trying to stay away from spoilers.

Alyssa’s boyfriend played on the Tennessee basketball team for one year. Lew Evans.

Reactions: n_huffhines
I cannot think of a season in a long time that did not feature a Tennessee fan. I was waiting to see if I'd see a Vols shirt pop up in a diary room interview, and sure enough, on Sunday's episode, Alyssa was wearing one.

Speaking of Tennessee, why does everybody on BB from TN suck? They're either bad at the game, suck as a person, or both. Frenchie is at least bad at the game and I don't get good vibes from him

Reactions: Lurkerin
I do a prediction contest with my family. This really feels like a woman's season to win. I don't think any of these guys are going to be very good socially, except Frazier. I go:

Winner (Two chances to win, if either of your picks win the grand prize you will get points)
1. Hannah
2. Frazier
Jury (give me 7 names, points for each player that makes Jury)
1. Claire
2. Sarah
3. Xavier
4. Britini
5. Azah
6. Xiao
7. Brent
Final 4 (give me 4 names)
1. Hannah
2. Frazier
3. Claire
4. Sarah
Americas Favorite Player (give me 2 names)
1. Britini
2. Frazier

218549649_10106728158208989_1742895563614483810_n.jpg

Reactions: Lurkerin
What’s everyone think of this season so far? I was banned from BB Reddit for already this season for calling Frenchie fake LOL. Also his hoh has been just chaos.

I think this cast is gonna be good. They feel like mostly real people instead of just grabbing a bunch of people with big IG followinga

Reactions: mrmax86
I think this cast is gonna be good. They feel like mostly real people instead of just grabbing a bunch of people with big IG followinga
I like everyone so far except for Frenchie. He comes across as so disingenuous. I think he came in with the plan to just pander to Twitter the entire time and try to become an influencer after the show.

VN Store

Back