Big Brother

13s final is such crap, a soccer ball kicking contest, really? Svetlana though, damn damn lol

Wait, where did you find 14?

I guess I'm not on season 14. I watched season 13, then it played the next...but they call it season 15. On Prime, it says season 15 is in China but they ain't in China on CBS's season 15. Some shenanigans here.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I guess I'm not on season 14. I watched season 13, then it played the next...but they call it season 15. On Prime, it says season 15 is in China but they ain't in China on CBS's season 15. Some shenanigans here.

14 is a missing season that nobody can seem to find. Some serious Shenanigans since I looked at Prime and it says 15 is in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico. So how high are you today? Lol

Reactions: n_huffhines
Nicole had a chance to actually do something worthwhile, but instead chose to fall in line with her alliance. It would be great if someone at some point this season actually tried to make moves instead of letting the committee run everything

Agreed. Why do the lowest members never realize being 5th or 6th in a big alliance doesn't really help them?

The bottoms (Dani/Nicole) are hoping for the slim chance to win this week and flip it on its head. Before they get picked off. But what makes them believe this? They haven’t been winning...They missed their chance to weaken the group by not voting out Tyler.

This style of play is mind numbing. I don’t understand why survivor mentality is so different. They back stab from day one. I feel like big brother is going to have to start incorporating a hidden veto and a bros vs everyone else tribal merge. Expect the expected...

Reactions: DrRosenRosen
RE: The Challenge

Finally saw the real roided out Wes (season 18). OMG, it's been so entertaining.

Also, the cultural appropriation would never fly today. Season 17 they did the Haka in the intro credits. Season 18 is some Thai Buddhist monk stuff that's weird.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Boys club

The male alliances tend to work, and at no point does anybody ever talk about the fact that they're men..the female alliances almost always fall apart and they can't stop talking about girl power.

Da'vonne is such a bad player and I feel like she got worse over time.

The male alliances tend to work, and at no point does anybody ever talk about the fact that they're men..the female alliances almost always fall apart and they can't stop talking about girl power.

Da'vonne is such a bad player and I feel like she got worse over time.
I have such an issue with the cast of this show. They ruined casting to be PC. This is a fake all stars

I have such an issue with the cast of this show. They ruined casting to be PC. This is a fake all stars

Meh, Baylee and Da'vonne are on Mtv shows. They're there because they have clout. David, on the other hand...maybe a quota thing...maybe they just felt bad about his first season.

Christmas is garbage. She's not an all star, but has clout, so she's here. Nicole A? Not an all star but has clout. It's just how it goes.

Meh, Baylee and Da'vonne are on Mtv shows. They're there because they have clout. David, on the other hand...maybe a quota thing...maybe they just felt bad about his first season.

Christmas is garbage. She's not an all star, but has clout, so she's here. Nicole A? Not an all star but has clout. It's just how it goes.
How the fk do any of them have clout lol. Bunch of bozos

RE: The Challenge

Finally saw the real roided out Wes (season 18). OMG, it's been so entertaining.

Also, the cultural appropriation would never fly today. Season 17 they did the Haka in the intro credits. Season 18 is some Thai Buddhist monk stuff that's weird.

I love roided Wes, him and regular Wes are super entertaining for different reasons. I rewatched 17 recently it's so (and I hate this word) cringy especially Evan doing it for some reason.

Sorry to interrupt but the Challene 36 is underway and here's the castFWIW.

Regular challenge girls...Kam, Aneesa, Ashley, Kaycee, Nicole Z (I loathe that girl), Nany, Big T, Tori, and Theresa shocked she's back.

Other girls we know...Natalie A.-Survivor, Amber B.- BB (girl that Beastmode Cowboy obsessed over)

No F'n clue girls...Amber Martinez-Are You the 1, Gabby Allen-Love Island, Liv Jawada-Shipwrecked

Girl that will smash everyone as long as she doesn't go crazy and murder everyone while they sleep...Lolo Jones

Regular Challenge guys...CT, Cory, Darrell, Devin, Fessy, Josh (****), Jay, Kyle, Leroy, Nelson, and Wes

No the F'n clue guys...Demetrius Harris- Ex On the Beach, Joseph Allen- AGT, Nam Vo- Ultimate Beastmaster, and some WWE Wrestler named Lio Rush.

Of the girls I know, that's a pretty solid group minus Big T and Nany. Guys too except Devin and Jay I'm still not sold on him.

VN Store

Back