Big Brother

I loved the Turbo spat, the girls tried to start drama, Jordan used it to eliminate his strongest competion by walking.

I don't really feel like he had a plan when he locked horns with Turbo. I think he was just trying to be an alpha and didn't realize he was getting into it with a bigger alpha. Somewhere along the way I think he figured out he could get him out of the house with his trolling, but not until after he had gone through significant regret and fear. IDK, that was just my read on it.

I don't really feel like he had a plan when he locked horns with Turbo. I think he was just trying to be an alpha and didn't realize he was getting into it with a bigger alpha. Somewhere along the way I think he figured out he could get him out of the house with his trolling, but not until after he had gone through significant regret and fear. IDK, that was just my read on it.

I dont think he did in the room, he was trying to calm the issue down a bit. Cast members said Jordan was minding his own business outside and Turbo just randomly started spazzing again. I think outside he thought, ok dudes a psycho I'll use that. Of course I could be wrong and Jordan was just being Jordan. 50/50 lol

The spoiler is only for 2 people not on the block, nothing big.

Evidently Nicole F has been crying because
she wanted Kayser and Janelle out, and Kayser won safety and also could save Janelle.
which makes sense, since she acts like a spoiled child.

Janelle and Enzo knowing their He-Man history makes my heart happy. Janelle become 10 times more attractive.

VN Store

Back