Big Brother

I don't get how David, Bayleigh, Davonne are getting on this cast of all stars. I also agree about Kaysar, overrated. Besides SJW reasons. Everyone besides them finished top 5 ffs. They all are 10-16

Yeah David is purely a backlash, we are sorry America cast. Idk why Bay is here. Da has to know someone high up cause she shouldn't be here and should have never been on the Challenge.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
I just like Kaysar. I don't remember much about him as a player, but he dealt with so much **** in that house. People were saying insensitive things to him about being a terrorist and stuff like that and he was super chill and constructive about it. People crack so badly in the BB house, especially the outsiders, and IIRC, he always stayed composed.

I like Kaysar, fans just overhype him as some game genius. Dude came back into the house and immediately gave the opposing alliance the HOH and got voted out again. Top 3 all time dumb move.

Dont disrespect the Puppet Master. I just couldn't think of another girl. Hayleigh maybe? Jessica Graf would be my choice but she is probably preggers since she always seems to be now.

I'm so glad you brought this up. Totally forgot about her calling herself the puppet master in front of America just before she realized she got puppet mastered.

Reactions: BadJerry20
I like Kaysar, fans just overhype him as some game genius. Dude came back into the house and immediately gave the opposing alliance the HOH and got voted out again. Top 3 all time dumb move.

Forgot about that. He had trust issues or something with his own team, IIRC? Maybe I'm mixing up seasons.

Does CBS All Access still do live feeds? I might get it since I'm home all of the time, and have finished Netflix lol

Forgot about that. He had trust issues or something with his own team, IIRC? Maybe I'm mixing up seasons.

No his alliance in S6 besides James were super solid. Him, Janelle, Howie and Howies partner were pretty tight. The girl started crying I think and he caved, and she immediately smiled at the camera. Season 7 their alliance was a little shaky though.

No his alliance in S6 besides James were super solid. Him, Janelle, Howie and Howies partner were pretty tight. The girl started crying I think and he caved, and she immediately smiled at the camera. Season 7 their alliance was a little shaky though.

I seem to recall James being a very good player and just everybody around him failed him.

Sweet All Access has seasons of The Challenge that Amazon doesn't. I've been trying to find Fresh Meat 1, so I can watch Roided Wes terrorize everyone, and Theo make fun of everyone. Lol

Now that I know all the characters, who do you like?

I have to admit I like Johnny. I love Wes so much. I don't root for him to win but I root for him to stay in the game. He's my favorite personality. The Wes/Johnny alliance was awesome.

I can't stand Rogan. The beef with the Survivor kid last season was such ********.

Now that I know all the characters, who do you like?

I have to admit I like Johnny. I love Wes so much. I don't root for him to win but I root for him to stay in the game. He's my favorite personality. The Wes/Johnny alliance was awesome.

I can't stand Rogan. The beef with the Survivor kid last season was such ********.

I've grown to like Bananas he really understands what makes good TV, and it's not over the top fake like a Paulie or Dee. I like Wes a lot too, he's either politically amazing or just a beautiful disaster politically. See Fresh Meat 2 for both in 1 season. Lol Agree on their alliance it was fun to watch.

Jordan is my favorite, I like his straight forward no alliances come and beat me approach. We have similar personalities though mine is a lesser version of his now that I'm older. Plus the dude is impressive to be a top 3 guy with 1 hand and a thumb. And a 3 some with him and Tori is high on my to do list. Lol

Kyle is hilarious, so is Bear. Nelson is unintentionally funny. I like Melissa too, 4 months preggers and making a final is crazy.

Can't stand Bay, Chris, The Holy Trinity, Rogan is meh, Dee is annoying but was a good villain sucks she is banned tbh

I've grown to like Bananas he really understands what makes good TV, and it's not over the top fake like a Paulie or Dee. I like Wes a lot too, he's either politically amazing or just a beautiful disaster politically. See Fresh Meat 2 for both in 1 season. Lol Agree on their alliance it was fun to watch.

Jordan is my favorite, I like his straight forward no alliances come and beat me approach. We have similar personalities though mine is a lesser version of his now that I'm older. Plus the dude is impressive to be a top 3 guy with 1 hand and a thumb. And a 3 some with him and Tori is high on my to do list. Lol

Kyle is hilarious, so is Bear. Nelson is unintentionally funny. I like Melissa too, 4 months preggers and making a final is crazy.

Can't stand Bay, Chris, The Holy Trinity, Rogan is meh, Dee is annoying but was a good villain sucks she is banned tbh

Kyle is so cool now but watching his first few seasons, he was pretty stupid and douchey. He got some perspective along the way and he's one of my favorites.

Jordan is awesome but he kinda loses me sometimes, like his spat with Turbo. When Tory is in shape, she looks so good. Her trucking Jenny hits me right in the O-zone.

Oh, and the one that surprises me that I like is Kam. She mostly sucks, but she's good TV. When she tricked the whole house with her queen Kam thing and the fur coat, I was dying.

Kyle is so cool now but watching his first few seasons, he was pretty stupid and douchey. He got some perspective along the way and he's one of my favorites.

Jordan is awesome but he kinda loses me sometimes, like his spat with Turbo. When Tory is in shape, she looks so good. Her trucking Jenny hits me right in the O-zone.

Once Kyle got away from the Cara/Paulie mess he became infinitely better. He's pretty self aware and is a solid competitor.

I loved the Turbo spat, the girls tried to start drama, Jordan used it to eliminate his strongest competion by walking. Lol

Oh, and the one that surprises me that I like is Kam. She mostly sucks, but she's good TV. When she tricked the whole house with her queen Kam thing and the fur coat, I was dying.

That move was sooo good, and then she got rookies thrown in. That part was funny though.

Zach rance or the challenge?
just watched premiere. Pretty poop. Still not happy with these 10 and above finishers. Such bs.

The Challenge though Rance is pretty funny too.

Agree last night was meh, the HOH comp was dumb since the last peg was still moving for Cody after Memphis went. I just hope it doesn't turn into all the best players cannibalizing each other and we end up with a Keesha, David, Bay final 3.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back