Big Brother

You gotta have pot-stirrers or the show is so boring. Bayleigh is the worst version of a pot-stirrer. I heard it's Kaycee, not Bayleigh. Couldn't find anything reliable.
I saw it on reddit let me go try to find it. Yes, kaycee was one as well. Bayleigh has no business being in all stars though.

Pure rumor. Pretty sure she is on the show.

That's what I'm saying they're saying...that's why she's on the show. She narc'd and it opened up a spot for her so now she's in.

Twitter user Dylan Andrews was the first to break the news of this crazy controversy. While some people are hesitant to trust Andrews, Derrick did retweet the video and admit to frustration with Nicole. While Derrick denied the existence of any group chat, his displeasure with Nicole does lend some validity to his spying accusation...

Big Brother Season 22: Nicole Franzel Alleged Spying Controversy Explained

Also, Nicole sucks anyway. Very good player but her voice is annoying and she's boring, but somehow got this America's sweetheart bump.

Kayser, the most overrated player in history.

Who the f are Kevin Campbell and David Alexander?

Girls looks pretty balanced, guys are top heavy Cody, Tyler, Ian then everyone else.

Man I want Cody on the Challenge so bad.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Drop David and Kevin, bring Zach and Brett instead.

Drop Bayleigh and Keesha, bring Britney and The Puppet Master Raven back

I don't get how David, Bayleigh, Davonne are getting on this cast of all stars. I also agree about Kaysar, overrated. Besides SJW reasons. Everyone besides them finished top 5 ffs. They all are 10-16

Reactions: BadJerry20
I just like Kaysar. I don't remember much about him as a player, but he dealt with so much **** in that house. People were saying insensitive things to him about being a terrorist and stuff like that and he was super chill and constructive about it. People crack so badly in the BB house, especially the outsiders, and IIRC, he always stayed composed.

Reactions: BadJerry20
BTW, Kevin Campbell is gay and was part of the mean girls club with Brittany and Monica (Monique?) in season 11. He's pretty funny and he's good at the social game. I think he made final 3? Seems like he went really far.

Edit: I think I'm conflating seasons.

I read Zach Rance bashed production after his season. But he would have been fun.

I bet they tried to limit the overlap and automatic alliances. Which is why no Brittany. Her and Janelle are good friends.

Would have preferred Dan and Derrick over Cody and Memphis. But I think it will be a good season.

Just glad Josh isn’t there.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back