Big Brother

Turbo done an interview where he said production put him in a hotel for 2 days to cool off. They said they wanted him to come back and he said he would break all of Jordan's bones while he slept and production wouldn't be there to save him, so just eliminate him. Dude, get professional help immediately lol
lmao

Reactions: BadJerry20
Cara and Paulie are going to control this whole season only to get beat in a final aren't they? Lol

I know Jordan is disliked but if he turns UK around and they start winning then win the final with him...3 wins in 5 seasons (1 individual, 1 pair, and 1 as a team) 6-1 elimination record, dominant in dailies...who's better?

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Cara is such a miserable person, sucks cause I used to really enjoy her as the weirdo underdog. When Paulie thinks your comments are ****ed up it's time to reevaluate your life. Lol

Btw I hate this version of CT, he's just a Joss and Rogan lackey at this point. I get him and Jordan hate each other but he should have flipped. #3 to Joss and Rogan or #2 to Jordan, run a final with Joss, Rogan, Dee and Kayleigh or Jordan, Tori, and Jenny? This seems like an easy decision.

Part of me wants Jordan and Tori to win while carrying his fat ass, plus beating Cara, Kam and Paulie. And part of me wants Rogan, CT, Dee, and Kayleigh as the final 4 and just watch them all gas out and die. Problem is the latter one means Cara, Kam, and Paulie win and I dont want that. Lol

It was Josh but he has probably 5-6 inches and 40-50 lbs on Jordan, oh and Jordan has 1 ****ing hand. He is an assh*le but damn he is one impressive assh*le.

How is josh not gone in. I want to see him down there. He’s soft as ****. Next season lineup sounds like a huge dud

Speaking of next seasons lineup, and its potential sh*ttyness. I was on Twitter and accidentally saw a spoiler that they are living in an underground bunker, and several top competitors threatened to quit. Production told then if they did they wouldn't get their appearance check, so rumor is several of them have just thrown eliminations to get out. Lol

Speaking of next seasons lineup, and its potential sh*ttyness. I was on Twitter and accidentally saw a spoiler that they are living in an underground bunker, and several top competitors threatened to quit. Production told then if they did they wouldn't get their appearance check, so rumor is several of them have just thrown eliminations to get out. Lol
That’s weak

Reactions: BadJerry20
Well well, CT finally grew a pair, thank God cause I was start to dislike him. It's funny cause anyone else does that and Cara, Lee, Paulie, etc all goes off on them. Not a word to CT though, hell Paulie tried to blame Rogan cause he knows not to poke the bear. Lol

Idk who is going to win. I want Jordan and Tori to win because really they are the only people left that haven't hidden behind numbers and skated to the final. Plus I want to see everyone on team US but Zach meltdown at losing to Jordan.

Fun fact: CT has 2 challenge wins, both in Thailand. This years season is in Thailand.

Just came to post this. Tragic

And for just leaving him there to die. Lol Oh and for CT choo chooing their asses into the trees, after Paulie was trying to be all tough about UK trying to pass them.

Edit: The Paulie thing is even more funny considering he was talking about Jordan and Tori were overtraining and going to burn out, and he (Paulie) was peaking. Lol clown

Last edited:
Just saw on Twitter that next season you have to win an elimination to make the final. Someone gets voted in then can call out anyone that isn't safe. I like this idea since only 3 people in the final this year saw an elimination.

They won but "congrats on beating team USA by 2 hours, you get a 5 minute headstart" is dumb. Also Lee getting purged after caring his team the first portion is lame AF too. I hope I never have to see Ninja on TV again. Also also **** you Paulie, looser. Cara saying he was better than Jordan might be the most delusional things someone on this show has ever said.

Speaking of...7-1 in eliminations...5 seasons, 4 Finals, 3 wins, always top 3 in dailys...GOAT

He will lose everytime in the elim he lost in and pole wrestle, but I don't think anyone can beat him 1 on 1 in a final, and he just adapts so quickly to challenges.

I am so extremely happy that Paulie, Cara and Ninja are not on next season. Paulie and Cara suck the life out of everything and Ninja is just a clown. Jordan, "how was I an ***hole?" Ninja, "you told me to work out harder" man STFU lol

Sidenote: Ninja might be the only ANW competitor we ever get. MTV has contacted a bunch of people the last couple years, and ANW told contestants that if they went on The Challenge their contract would be terminated and they would never be allowed back. Lol lame as ****

VN Store

Back