Big Brother

So disappointed we didn't get to hear boos, which evidently production tells the audience not to do anymore as it may effect the game. Which really makes no sense.

Edit: BTW sorry for the edits, I'm in the process of watching. Lol at least the audience didn't cheer or laugh at his horrible attempts at humor, and Julie pressed him on his sh*t. She baited him perfectly, "do you have any regrets?" Jack, "no blahs blahs blah" Julie, "Well how about all of this" lol

He was prepped for those questions

Reactions: BadJerry20
Just saw a pic for the cast of the Challenge and I guess Paul dropped out, I was really hoping to watch him in hall brawl vs CT or Zach. Damn it lol

I feel so dirty cheering for Jackson. I don't know what my favorite part of this episode was...Christie crying cause she realized America doesn't like her, or Christie being so bad in the comp, or Christie being on the block.

I feel so dirty cheering for Jackson. I don't know what my favorite part of this episode was...Christie crying cause she realized America doesn't like her, or Christie being so bad in the comp, or Christie being on the block.

I know her perception is that America hates her, but I don't really think America does. I'm middle of the road on her. I like her on the show. She's one of the better players. But she's dramatic, manipulative, and acts like a victim. So I want her to stay, but also like her being knocked off her high horse, and I really enjoyed the tears + Michie's trolling. America dislikes Jack, Jackson, and the 6 shooters as a whole, but are pretty indifferent towards Analyse and split on Christie. That's my perception anyway.

Also, I need more Nicole. She's easily my favorite HG. She's funny and good TV. She's done a good job lying low after being in the danger zone. She has one of the few big moves in the game, blowing up Gr8ful, but it's almost getting to the point where she could be considered a floater.

I know her perception is that America hates her, but I don't really think America does. I'm middle of the road on her. I like her on the show. She's one of the better players. But she's dramatic, manipulative, and acts like a victim. So I want her to stay, but also like her being knocked off her high horse, and I really enjoyed the tears + Michie's trolling. America dislikes Jack, Jackson, and the 6 shooters as a whole, but are pretty indifferent towards Analyse and split on Christie. That's my perception anyway.

Anytime I see social media stuff involving Christie it's at least 70% negative, hate is too strong but America definitely seems to dislike her. Social media enjoying Jackson at her expense is telling IMO, considering how much they loathe him.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Also, I need more Nicole. She's easily my favorite HG. She's funny and good TV. She's done a good job lying low after being in the danger zone. She has one of the few big moves in the game, blowing up Gr8ful, but it's almost getting to the point where she could be considered a floater.

Nicole and Kat are far and away my favorites, everyone else is just meh or I don't like.

It’s killing me missing this season because of AT&T’s dispute with Nexstar. I only got to see the first four or five episodes. 😢

Things that make this season awful. Sis is bigger furniture than Victoria, Christie cries more than Vanessa, Tommy is more over the top look at me than Frankie, Jess is more clueless than Fessy, Nick is more creepy than JC, Cliffs shoulder shrug talking, Holly's butt, Jackson somehow having the best face turn in BB history, Nicole while adorable being bad at this game.

Also Anallice might be the dumbest person ever.

The daylight thing was so funny, especially the edit. I mean, I don't blame her too much because they were mispeaking and she's probably gone to college and had classes where she learned time is relative, so I can see someone misunderstanding what they're saying, but I've heard people say "the days are getting shorter" a million times. How could that be the first time she's heard that imperfect phrasing?

Also, Jack and her banged and the footage got leaked. Imagine being her Dad...

Things that make this season awful. Sis is bigger furniture than Victoria, Christie cries more than Vanessa, Tommy is more over the top look at me than Frankie, Jess is more clueless than Fessy, Nick is more creepy than JC, Cliffs shoulder shrug talking, Holly's butt, Jackson somehow having the best face turn in BB history, Nicole while adorable being bad at this game.

Is she tho? My wife was mad at her for voting out Kat, but it was probably the right move.

The daylight thing was so funny, especially the edit. I mean, I don't blame her too much because they were mispeaking and she's probably gone to college and had classes where she learned time is relative, so I can see someone misunderstanding what they're saying, but I've heard people say "the days are getting shorter" a million times. How could that be the first time she's heard that imperfect phrasing?

Also, Jack and her banged and the footage got leaked. Imagine being her Dad...

The editing in certain situations has been gold this year. She's been on earth 20(?) years, she's gets no pass for being that stupid. She seems pretty clueless on most things TBH. Honestly I'd be more embarrassed about my daughter being an idiot vs having sex.

VN Store

Back