Big Brother

Oh yeah I saw people saying production rigged the final for CT, a few of them said because it had running, eating, kayaking, puzzles and math is the reason. So because he's good at everything it's rigged? Lol

Oh yeah I saw people saying production rigged the final for CT, a few of them said because it had running, eating, kayaking, puzzles and math is the reason. So because he's good at everything it's rigged? Lol

Did they even have puzzles last year? They had a math element.

What was it, 2 or 3 puzzles and then math last night? I think they rigged it...not necessarily for CT to win but for Fessy to lose. CT is good at puzzles. Kam is good at puzzles. The other 6, not so great. It was a lot.

What's kind of funny is Fessy going in to get rid of Amber might end up being a 900,000 dollar decision. They would have smoked everyone in the running part, and CT would be gone with Nany more than likely.

He and Amber had no chance with all the puzzles, IMO.

Did they even have puzzles last year? They had a math element.

What was it, 2 or 3 puzzles and then math last night? I think they rigged it...not necessarily for CT to win but for Fessy to lose. CT is good at puzzles. Kam is good at puzzles. The other 6, not so great. It was a lot.

Last night totem pole puzzle thing, math, then puzzle. There was a puzzle they didnt show last year supposedly and math. WOW had 3 puzzles I think. Fessy was done at the eating, no injury and they are still last at eating, plus CT probably gives them the extra plate.

How do you make a final not geared for CT to win? A sh*t ton of running, that's it. Eating=top guy, tangram=top 2 or 3, math= top 2 or 3, any other puzzle top 2 or 3. It's not his fault Fessy is worse than him in everything finals related besides running. Lol

Last night totem pole puzzle thing, math, then puzzle. There was a puzzle they didnt show last year supposedly and math. WOW had 3 puzzles I think. Fessy was done at the eating, no injury and they are still last at eating, plus CT probably gives them the extra plate.

How do you make a final not geared for CT to win? A sh*t ton of running, that's it. Eating=top guy, tangram=top 2 or 3, math= top 2 or 3, any other puzzle top 2 or 3. It's not his fault Fessy is worse than him in everything finals related besides running. Lol

I'm not saying it's why CT beat Fessy. I'm just saying they set it up for Fessy to lose.

Fessy eats, maybe not the fastest, but he eats if he thinks they have a shot in hell, which they didn't. Didn't he get after the nasty **** they were eating earlier this season, or did he bitch out on that too?

Reactions: BadJerry20
I want a solo final with no advantages CT, Jordan and Bananas. Since I think if 1 of those 3 make the final they always will win.

Also, can we have competitions and finals that make sense? The way they edit ****, it's impossible to know what's happening. On top of that, nobody in TC even knows what's happening. In the first leg everybody is like "Fessy, what a dick leaving his partner behind" and then Fessy comes back to help. After all is said and done, TJ says "based on your average times..." Wait, what? Why wasn't everybody ditching their partner if average time was the deal?

They're just making **** up as they go along.

I'm not saying it's why CT beat Fessy. I'm just saying they set it up for Fessy to lose.

Fessy eats, maybe not the fastest, but he eats if he thinks they have a shot in hell, which they didn't. Didn't he get after the nasty **** they were eating earlier this season, or did he bitch out on that too?

Oh I gotcha, my bad.

With Aneesa? IIRC he flat out refused, and Aneesa called him a *****. He said he threw it, but also said on an after show he was a super picky eater. Pretty sure Leroy and Kaycee killed the eating so maybe they would have beaten Amber and CT at that checkpoint

Reactions: n_huffhines
Also, can we have competitions and finals that make sense? The way they edit ****, it's impossible to know what's happening. On top of that, nobody in TC even knows what's happening. In the first leg everybody is like "Fessy, what a dick leaving his partner behind" and then Fessy comes back to help. After all is said and done, TJ says "based on your average times..." Wait, what? Why wasn't everybody ditching their partner if average time was the deal?

They're just making **** up as they go along.

Man the editing is so awful in a final, you never know how far ahead someone is.

The worst making **** up along the way is when Kenny and Wes were partners on Rivals. It was total time over both days, Kenny and Wes finished the first day 30+ minutes ahead of Johnny and Tyler and that then became a 5 minute head start on day 2. Like wtf

Man the editing is so awful in a final, you never know how far ahead someone is.

The worst making **** up along the way is when Kenny and Wes were partners on Rivals. It was total time over both days, Kenny and Wes finished the first day 30+ minutes ahead of Johnny and Tyler and that then became a 5 minute head start on day 2. Like wtf

Was that when Wes cramped up and Kenny relentlessly berated him, LOL? IIRC, Kenny had been sucking all season, too.

But would he have become CT without the juice that fueled his psychosis?

Probably not, he probably wouldn't have became a fan favorite either without smashing heads and eating them back in the day and slowly growing into a sane person. I was more thinking his mentality now with that athleticism from back then, but yeah he wouldn't have this mentality without the young madness

Amber and Jenny are just alternates. I get personality matters, but back to back seasons the woman's champ doesn't get to compete is weird to me. Especially considering how top heavy the women's side has been. Also rumored that Wendell and Jay got dropped.

Edit: production has been stopped cause someone has Covid.

Last edited:
So evidently Kam is claiming MTV rigged the math for CT, and gave them a 30 minute headstart to start the second day. CT and Amber were still at the ice pick portion when Leroy and Nany got there. So either CT and Amber took 30 minutes to ice pick the block of ice, or Nany and Leroy became Usain Bolt during that short run. Like come on man. Lol

Also evidently Leroy went off on Fessy after the Nelson elimination on the van ride home. **** you production.

So evidently Kam is claiming MTV rigged the math for CT, and gave them a 30 minute headstart to start the second day. CT and Amber were still at the ice pick portion when Leroy and Nany got there. So either CT and Amber took 30 minutes to ice pick the block of ice, or Nany and Leroy became Usain Bolt during that short run. Like come on man. Lol

Also evidently Leroy went off on Fessy after the Nelson elimination on the van ride home. **** you production.
yeah i saw the kam BS. shes just a loser

How do you know it was a short run? I feel like they never tell us the distance on anything.

How do you know it was a short run? I feel like they never tell us the distance on anything.

Ok long run, they still aren't making up 30 minutes. Kams full of sh*t.

Edit: they had 7 minutes over Cory and Kam, and Cory and Kam were getting the ice pick as CT and Amber were breaking the block. So I assumed it wasn't very long. Could have been the edit.

VN Store

Back