Big Brother

I'm 6' 2" 195 lbs and I think Kyle looks way bigger than me. Taller and wider.

Edit: wow, he's only listed at 5' 11"? How short is everybody else? He looks tall.

I was thinking 5'11, that's why I guessed 190ish.

Lol at the edit, I saw 1 time Wes is like 5'8 maybe and Bananas 5'10, so I knew Kyle probably wasn't over 6 feet

Kyle looks pretty lean to me. He has wide shoulders but tappers down a lot to his waist and stick legs.

Cause Nelson is like 5' 6"

How have we not talked about Fessy's letter? That's the kinda **** where i'm like "maybe he does have social problems?" Lol

Reactions: BadJerry20
So, how do you all got? I was leaning Fessy and Kaycee, but I think they get 3rd now, unless it's super heavy running for long distances. I think eating and puzzles give the edge to the 2 teams below.

I think it's between CT and Amber or Kam and Corey, and I'm taking CT and Amber barely. CT and Kam are the best at puzzles by far, but CT will dominate the eating part. As long as Amber has endurance they win. If Kam had Kyle I think I would pick them, I trust Kyle's endurance way more than Corey's.

I know something about one of the contestants that makes me think this person won, so I can't say without feeling like I'm spoiling.

Leroy left Vegas and opened a barber shop in Houston

I know something about one of the contestants that makes me think this person won, so I can't say without feeling like I'm spoiling.

Leroy left Vegas and opened a barber shop in Houston

So you are saying Kam won? Lol Leroy and Nany would be the most surprising win, but also the best feels inducing win.

One thing I don't get about Leroy retiring is Kam isn't, so why would he? I'm guessing he gets 30k'ish per appearance plus any money he wins. So 60k'ish a year for 3-4 months of "work"/vacation, with a chance to win 250k-500k and just let someone else run the barber shop while you are gone.

For the love of god somebody teach Amber how to throw up, mother ****er tilting her head straight back everytime. Lol She can run though, so it's a wrap.

Last edited:
Reactions: n_huffhines
Sucks Kaycee got hurt, but I'm not sure they wouldn't have gotten eliminated anyway. They said on the after shows a couple times, Fessy is one of the pickiest eaters in the house.

Last edited:
Sucks Kaycee got hurt, but I'm not sure they wouldn't have gotten eliminated anyway. They said on the after shows a couple times, Fessy is one of the pickiest eaters in the house.

Maybe so but I didn't blame him at all for not eating that **** once her leg got busted. Eating would be the hardest part of this show for me.

Fessy is so hated by everyone, it's so funny. His final gets ruined by his partner's injury, and Nany takes the opportunity to **** on him. Then everybody is trashing him for not eating, but that's just making an economic decision. It's fake hustle to save your pride so why do it?

Fessy had the worst partner luck this season but he deserved it. He needs to grow up.

Aneesa. WTF?!

I do like that it's probably going to be US vs. the World again. That's a good gimmick. Also, excited about some of these Survivor peeps.

Yeah except USA will wax them through the season like last time, and without Bananas, Wes and Jordan they might actually work together.

Wendell needs redemption. He was one of my favorite Survivor winners ever in his first season, but then he was a total d-bag in his second season. It's funny he's on another show with his ex.

Maybe so but I didn't blame him at all for not eating that **** once her leg got busted. Eating would be the hardest part of this show for me.

Fessy is so hated by everyone, it's so funny. His final gets ruined by his partner's injury, and Nany takes the opportunity to **** on him. Then everybody is trashing him for not eating, but that's just making an economic decision. It's fake hustle to save your pride so why do it?

Fessy had the worst partner luck this season but he deserved it. He needs to grow up.

Then he should just tell Kaycee, hey I'm not going to eat this instead or watching her. I don't blame him either honestly, I hate when they want to "finish strong" in last place, but tell your partner. He could carry her, but Mr Beautiful he is not.

What's kind of funny is Fessy going in to get rid of Amber might end up being a 900,000 dollar decision. They would have smoked everyone in the running part, and CT would be gone with Nany more than likely.

Well that was a beat down. Props to CT and Amber, fell out of the kayak, had to run back and get the code, and got lost and won easily. CT smashed every check point, and Amber has a massive tank of gas.

VN Store

Back