Big Brother

I had a few thoughts on this episode but Kam pretty much screamed/annoyed them all out of my head at the elimination

Yeah it does. The way he's playing and the edit make it feel that way. I wouldn't be mad about it, he seems like one of the truly decent people on the show. Lol

He's literally the only person who has credibility about house ethics. Cory gets so mad about Fessy's trash...dude, you've played like 4 girls in the house, you took an incredibly cheap shot on Tony, and you're just too dumb to betray someone strategy-wise. Leroy constantly diffuses bad situations. He's been the victim of actual real-life racism in the house and he played it so cool. He's been almost 100% loyal to people, with a few minor and totally reasonable exceptions.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Big Brother's Ian Terry offers backgammon lessons and so I hit him up and it's only $75 per lesson, and they're over an hour. My wife always plays with her Dad and he usually beats her, so I'm gonna surprise her with a few lessons. She loves Ian.

He's literally the only person who has credibility about house ethics. Cory gets so mad about Fessy's trash...dude, you've played like 4 girls in the house, you took an incredibly cheap shot on Tony, and you're just too dumb to betray someone strategy-wise. Leroy constantly diffuses bad situations. He's been the victim of actual real-life racism in the house and he played it so cool. He's been almost 100% loyal to people, with a few minor and totally reasonable exceptions.

Cory is an idiot, it feels like MTV wants him to be the new face and have a CT-esque bad boy to good guy redemption arch. "I have kids and don't womanize and I'm so loyal blah blah" But he sucks too much to actually take it.

Sidenote on Leroy's niceness, fans always talk about who the toughest guy in the house is. I bet a truly pissed off Lee is scary AF.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Big Brother's Ian Terry offers backgammon lessons and so I hit him up and it's only $75 per lesson, and they're over an hour. My wife always plays with her Dad and he usually beats her, so I'm gonna surprise her with a few lessons. She loves Ian.

Nice.

I loved Cory in his early seasons but the dude hasn't grown much as a player or a person. Look at who CT was and who he is now. Same with Bananas and Wes. They're all still problematic people but they've come really far. Cory's settled down with the women. He's still just a dumb bro who is not good enough to win, talking about how he needs to provide stability for his family. No idea why MTV wants Cory to be the guy.

I think, while they are expanding to other shows, they still want an MTV bred star, as CT, Wes and Bananas don't have much longer. I think early Zac was getting that push but he kind of flopped. I think they would push Jordan but he will randomly leave for a few seasons. Cory on the surface checks all the boxes of maybe being CT 2.0, reality is he's a dumber, less funny and less athletic Zac.

I saw people talking sh*t about CT letting Kyle win. Kam and BigT could play 1 million times and Big T is never winning, she might not win if Kam uses 1 arm. Why risk injury or something on something you can't possibly win because of your partner?

Also Lolo is weird, Aneesa grabbed her for like 5 seconds. She is so going to crack soon and murder someone or just leave.

Also if the gold skull guys have half a brain they try and get non skull guys in everytime. Looks up skull guys...Josh, Fessy, Kyle, and Leroy. Nvm Maybe Devin can figure it out.

Random: but I wonder if Fessy tries to get Aneesa thrown in again or goes in himself to try and get a new partner before the final? Also I wonder if CT will steal Kam or Kaycee if he wins a skull? Zero chance they want to run the final with who they are with.

Going in late is going to end being for the best because you can steal the strongest partner.

Edit: it's funny cause Kyle is in a good place because Josh and Devin have a skull as buffers for him, but in a bad place cause someone with a crappy partner is definitely stealing Kam.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back