Big Brother

I think it's sad to hear Bayleigh had a miscarriage in the jury house. Did she have contact with her family? She didn't seem to know her man had been hanging out with them. Maybe it was timing? Either way, I can't imagine dealing with that in the jury house would be easy.

I think it's sad to hear Bayleigh had a miscarriage in the jury house. Did she have contact with her family? She didn't seem to know her man had been hanging out with them. Maybe it was timing? Either way, I can't imagine dealing with that in the jury house would be easy.

I hadn't heard that, that's awful to hear.

I think in that setting Bananas would mentally destroy him. I think Zach however would get to Bananas. Do you watch The Challenge? It's decent if you fast forward past the HS nonsense.

I literally just started watch season 20 (Cutthroat) out of nowhere. I know a few of these people because I have watched a little bit of Road Rules and Real World. I like it. I don't know why I've never watched it.

I literally just started watch season 20 (Cutthroat) out of nowhere. I know a few of these people because I have watched a little bit of Road Rules and Real World. I like it. I don't know why I've never watched it.

If you ever watch older ones I'd skip the first 7 or 8 seasons they suck. Lol

I love how much drama there is and how the editing doesn't dwell on any of it. Johnny Bananas threw some stranger down the stairs and was pummeling his two other buddies and they literally spend 45 seconds covering it.

Then don't watch this season, you'll get 45 minutes of screaming women and Shane and 5 minutes of actual gameplay. Editing has been awful this year.

My biggest gripes with BB and Survivor is their competitions are just the same 15 things repeated every year. The Challenge does a good job keeping theirs fresh, and theirs are more Fear Factorish

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
My biggest gripes with BB and Survivor is their competitions are just the same 15 things repeated every year. The Challenge does a good job keeping theirs fresh, and theirs are more Fear Factorish
Yeah I feel like they used to switch the comps up more in BB.

Yeah I feel like they used to switch the comps up more in BB.

They did, plus they had more food comps for example. When I was typing that I,started thinking about The Challenge comps, do you remember the eliminations in Fresh Meat 2 I think? That sh*t was brutal. No standing on a pole while balancing an egg in a spoon. Lol

The Challenge need to stop with M/M, M/F, and F/F teams on the same season. The last elimination was pretty slanted toward heavier guys.

Josh confirmed for The Next Challenge. I saw the cast list and it's pretty terrible, evidently Bananas pulled the ultimate power move and told production no LLs and no TYB.

God I wish I knew what those were

LL= Lavender Ladies (Amanda, Ashley, Shane, and Sylvia) I think maybe Amanda and Ashley are on the season you watched. You aren't missing anything. TYB=team young bucks (Nelson, Cory, and Hunter)

Could have been smartassedness, not sure. Lol

I know Amanda, not sure about the rest. I watch distracted, so I don't pick up everything.

I'm watching Rivals now and Tyrie landed on the nerd in the water. I'm going to hell, but I laughed my ass off when he was crying for air. that dork has heart.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back