Big Brother

I liked Sam until she had a freaking melt down. Last years winner had a melt down and recovered to win it all though. Swaggy couldnt put a bigger target on his back if he tried. Sams voice for the robot is perfect.

Watching the show, the whole robot angle hasn't just messed with her game, it's screwed with her head. I feel bad for her.

Funny enough that's what got her the power. Sucks cause C was probably trending because people dislike him.

Which side does Kaitlyn choose? Would love to see Swaggy and Faysal on the block, but she won't be the one to do it. Easiest for her would be to target a floater like Scottie. Can easily see Swaggy getting in her ear though and convincing her to target someone like Angela.

Which side does Kaitlyn choose? Would love to see Swaggy and Faysal on the block, but she won't be the one to do it. Easiest for her would be to target a floater like Scottie. Can easily see Swaggy getting in her ear though and convincing her to target someone like Angela.

Faysal is cool. I hate Swaggy, but I collectively dislike the bros way more. She probably goes after Hayley, right?

I'm bummed about Steve. He was cool

Kaitlyn claims and seems to believe she has metaphysical intuition and spirit guides.

As soon as she has inside information given to her by Tyler, she uses it to make the claim to Sam that she intuitively divined what the power was.

Does she know she's a fraud or is she that up her own ass? I really can't tell.

Kaitlyn claims and seems to believe she has metaphysical intuition and spirit guides.

As soon as she has inside information given to her by Tyler, she uses it to make the claim to Sam that she intuitively divined what the power was.

Does she know she's a fraud or is she that up her own ass? I really can't tell.

No way she has any clue how stupid she looks and sounds every time she opens her mouth. Same for Bayleigh and Swaggy.

I really only like Tyler, JC, and Sam at this point. Tyler is playing the best game, JC cracks me up "yatas", and Sam is just the most adorable thing ever.

Looks like DoucheBaggy C might be going home.

Swaggy had no clue that was coming..........whats everyone crying about.......oh I need to take a seat on the block?

Reactions: 1 person
I don't want SC to go home. He's an idiot but boring people need to go. There isn't enough drama and the power side of the house sucks. I can't stand the bros. They're so dumb, except Tyler, but his personality kinda irks me too.

And Tyler is playing too hard. People that control everything need to make others feel like the moves are their ideas and Kaitlyn told FOUTTE peeps that these ideas came from Tyler. He's probably the biggest target in the house now, but somebody in FOUTTE needs to win HOH first.

Tyler makes me think of a young Carrot Top.

I have a feeling this season is going to really suck after another week or two.

Maybe, but I'm hoping getting Swaggy out allows other personalities to step forward. Very possible it doesn't happen, but I can hope.

Any good music coming soon?

New HoH. Should be interesting. Which way will he go?

Maybe, but I'm hoping getting Swaggy out allows other personalities to step forward. Very possible it doesn't happen, but I can hope.

Any good music coming soon?

Hey bud. Been dead for awhile. I haven't talked to Joe in forever.

Chris Robinson Brotherhood is playing the Shed Aug 4th. You in?

VN Store

Back