Big a$$ cornerbacks!!

FenianVol

With all the 6'3 - 6'5 recievers in abundance in college football dont you think that more coaches, especially coaches like Chief should be recruiting DB's or Athletes who are at least 6'? I know some coaches are converting big recievers to DB, I think it will the day of the 5"9 5"10 corner could be coming to an end

Inky Johnson was small but look at the way he played. It's all about heart and determination.

I wonder how he is. Man I hope his career isn't over. I hate seeing such a tough kid go down. :cray:

I'm pretty sure the Titans DBs shut down Jacksonville's WRs last week with about a 6 inch difference on each matchup.

vertical, speed, determination, and heart all help the little corners overcome height disadvantages...

Unfortunately, he will never play football again. He is ALL HEART though.

Damn. Couldn't you have made something up for me? Bless his heart. That is unfortunate. He will always have a special place with us because he "Gave his all for Tennessee".

Damn. Couldn't you have made something up for me? Bless his heart. That is unfortunate. He will always have a special place with us because he "Gave his all for Tennessee".

I will never forget that tackle he made against Notre Dame.

VN Store

Back