Big 12/SEC Challenge

teacherdean

This was a total bust for the SEC, and MISSOURI getting beat by no stars MoKC. Miss State getting beat by West Virginia. LSU getting blown away by a team who got beat pretty good by Mo.State. (I believe that is where I present coach came from.) So if we take the words of naysayers, who blame our loss to Texas, as proof that there is little coaching improvement, then the SEC must have gone to hell in a handcart. I guess if we look at the results of the SEC/Big 12 Challenge, the SEC must have a boat load of crappy coaches. I also guess we should crown Arkansas as the best coached team in the SEC.

What we need to do is get off the ledge and let us see if we learned anything from our 6 point defeat. Don’t jump off the bandwagon before it starts. Hang in there for a while and see if things improve.

This was a total bust for the SEC, and MISSOURI getting beat by no stars MoKC. Miss State getting beat by West Virginia. LSU getting blown away by a team who got beat pretty good by Mo.State. (I believe that is where I present coach came from.) So if we take the words of naysayers, who blame our loss to Texas, as proof that there is little coaching improvement, then the SEC must have gone to hell in a handcart. I guess if we look at the results of the SEC/Big 12 Challenge, the SEC must have a boat load of crappy coaches. I also guess we should crown Arkansas as the best coached team in the SEC.

What we need to do is get off the ledge and let us see if we learned anything from our 6 point defeat. Don’t jump off the bandwagon before it starts. Hang in there for a while and see if things improve.
Was not a Challenge for the Big 12, eh? I agree. Let the year play out. I'm not ready to throw in the towel but try to be realistic about expectations. Don't understand those who are totally negative. Equally sick of the we're back, elite 8 for sure, Kellie looks like, sounds like, acts like, coaches like, has a stare like Pat. What this team accomplishes is still in the tea leaves. There is no read to be had in the 6 wins over patsies, a down ND team and the loss to Texas although that home loss should serve as a reality check. Lady Vols have some superior athletes but at this point no consistently superior basketball players.

Other than Gary Blair at A&M, Arkansas is the best coached team in the SEC.

Reactions: OriginalCoach

VN Store

Back