Big 10 is having a melt down..........

I sure wish I had the aluminum foil concession for this site. There are so many suckers for offbeat conspiracy theories on here that I’d be a rich man. It would be a tough business though as I’d have to work 24/7 to make the tinfoil hats fast enough. Pretty good comic relief though. Thanks for the entertainment.
Define rich for us???

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Hell no!!!

Why in the hell would the SEC/ACC/Big 12 want to do that? So they can say they're a bunch of pansies too? So the B10 can say, look we're in charge now? ... or is it so they could then say... see everyone agrees with us now?

Reactions: Redleg68
The rumor mill giveth and the rumor mill taketh away. I have a couple of Buckeye friends and this back and forth is driving them insane. Real dick punches

Yea who really knows they are changing their minds everyday on this. It wouldn’t surprise me if tomm they said they’re going to start on Easter. They should’ve waited to make a decision like the SEC and start on the 26th.

They should just admit they jumped the gun and should have waited to see how things played out.
They wanted to be national leaders.

Turns out they should have been better followers.

The football world doesn't follow the B10 any more. Only the PAC does.

Maybe they're starting to understand that now.

This IS the world we live in. My convictions are my convictions TODAY and maybe not tomorrow. THERE ARE NO ABSOLUTES IN THIS WORLD...THERE ABSOLUTELY ARE NO ABSOLUTES IN THIS WORLD. This is the very definition of ZERO LEADERSHIP!. Our world is plagued with it and its disgusting. The real trouble is the ones who are leaderless HAVE NO CLUE and look around for someone else to blame. The Big 10 has strong convictions on this virus thing....YESTERDAY...But NOT today....

They should’ve lost any privileges to be a leader when they used the names “Legends” and “Leaders” to name their divisions. The B1G is so FOS with their elitist attitude and their false sense of entitlement.

I certainly never ascribed to this school of thought but, prior to this off-season, I would have at least mildly entertained an argument that the Big Ten was America's premier conference. It was an objectively-incorrect take, of course, but their television contract/media coverage coupled with the conference's unimpugnable history would be an alright basis for a claim.

Now, though? There's absolutely no question that the SEC rules the roost and, if not for the ramshackle state of the ACC/tenuous nature of the Big XII, the Big Ten would be in contention for only the third strongest conference. They've fallen off to such an extent that I can't fathom any school that values athletics (to a similar or greater extent as academics, of course) would be proud to accept a Big Ten invite.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
This is going to get really interesting. Here in Columbus, the overwhelming majority of fans and students want college football and the new OSU president didn't want to fight for them. These Big 10 presidents are now realizing President Trump turned their bad decision into a talking point that's resonating in the Midwest. Now they've put themselves in a bad spot. If they don't start the season, POTUS will continue to hammer them through election day. If they do start the season they'll have to deal with POTUS saying, "I told you so."

A lesson to be learned here for the liberals out there.

Don’t f%#k with our college football!
It’s not matter of liberal and conservative Sherlock. The sooner people like you realize that super rich people, who could care less about you and your beliefs run the world, the better off we’ll all be.

This is going to get really interesting. Here in Columbus, the overwhelming majority of fans and students want college football and the new OSU president didn't want to fight for them. These Big 10 presidents are now realizing President Trump turned their bad decision into a talking point that's resonating in the Midwest. Now they've put themselves in a bad spot. If they don't start the season, POTUS will continue to hammer them through election day. If they do start the season they'll have to deal with POTUS saying, "I told you so."
Yep and he is gonna tweet nonstop about it too

It’s not matter of liberal and conservative Sherlock. The sooner people like you realize that super rich people, who could care less about you and your beliefs run the world, the better off we’ll all be.

You call me Sherlock and then you proceed to have a ridiculously dumb, anti-capitalism take.

Sit out the rest of this discussion and get a job!

Its now Oct 10 because they want in the playoff. Waiting for 2021 or even Thanksgiving won't do that. It's likely going to come into play in recruiting if they wait to November or later also

How are you gonna explain a big college conference not playing but highschools are having games hahah
Hope it hurts their future recruiting efforts...
If for some reason they do play...hows that going to effect CBS/ESPN game schedules

VN Store

Back