Biden Family Scored $31 Million from Deals with Individuals with Direct Ties to the Highest Levels of Chinese Intelligence

I don't think anything will come of this, but I don't think that's because Biden isn't on the take from China. The difference in Trumps Russia "scandal" and this is that the evidence for Trump was fabricated by political enemies. Hunter's laptop wasn't. It is real. There's meat on the bone, but little interest from anyone to start chewing on it. Curious.
At least you are a realist.

Reactions: SamRebel35
If my dad were president and I were without scruples, I would sell my "influence" to any foreign power or person stupid enough to buy it.
Foreign Idiot: McDad, we paid you a lot of money to influence your father favorable to us.
McDad: Yeah, I really tried, like for real. My dad is just too stubborn. Sad Face, guys.

Should be a slam dunk trial and conviction of the man, then. I anxiously await your upcoming victory dance. Should be glorious.
Slam dunk, not sure because there are different rules for Hunter Biden than lets say you or your family. So, more a blocking charge with the foul given to someone else. The victory dance is now, watching the left be hypocrites and defend their own actions. Evidence has been out there for decades on the lefts scandals involving insider trading, foreign deals or pay for play.

Reactions: AM64
If my dad were president and I were without scruples, I would sell my "influence" to any foreign power or person stupid enough to buy it.
Foreign Idiot: McDad, we paid you a lot of money to influence your father favorable to us.
McDad: Yeah, I really tried, like for real. My dad is just too stubborn. Sad Face, guys.

Samsies

Reactions: McDad

$10 million for the big guy with perhaps a promise of more later might move the needle.

Slam dunk, not sure because there are different rules for Hunter Biden than lets say you or your family. So, more a blocking charge with the foul given to someone else. The victory dance is now, watching the left be hypocrites and defend their own actions. Evidence has been out there for decades on the lefts scandals involving insider trading, foreign deals or pay for play.
You seem like a reasonable poster. The left and the right are hypocrites. Repub pols are trading stocks with insider information related to their committee in the government.

Schweizer wrote Clinton Cash which was rife with errors and outright lies - his Uranium One bombshell was a complete fabrication.
This guy has zero credibility but the right wing lap dogs will believe anything.

Reactions: lostsheep
$10 million for the big guy with perhaps a promise of more later might move the needle.
I tried to give the 10 mil to my dad. But because of our laws and oversight, I had to invest it in a shell company first. The company went bankrupt the next day. But don't worry, we learned a valuable lesson about investing in McDad's Totally Legit Shell Company Established to Funnel Money. Never again. So, Im gonna need another 10 Milly. K, thanks.

I don't think anything will come of this, but I don't think that's because Biden isn't on the take from China. The difference in Trumps Russia "scandal" and this is that the evidence for Trump was fabricated by political enemies. Hunter's laptop wasn't. It is real. There's meat on the bone, but little interest from anyone to start chewing on it. Curious.

My take on scandals in general: there is usually something there that is reasonably adequate enough for partisan opponents to be suspicious and in some cases, convinced. I can spend a lot of time digging deeper but why exactly would I spend my time on this? I'm not a partisan trying to get one over the other party. I already believe that corruption is rampant. I would gain nothing by investing a bunch of time on this, especially when there is a good chance I would never be totally sure where the truth actually lies.

If you asked me before any of these stories about the Trumps/Bidens if they had anything shady going on, I would say "probably" and my answer today is still "probably".

My take on scandals in general: there is usually something there that is reasonably adequate enough for partisan opponents to be suspicious and in some cases, convinced. I can spend a lot of time digging deeper but why exactly would I spend my time on this? I'm not a partisan trying to get one over the other party. I already believe that corruption is rampant. I would gain nothing by investing a bunch of time on this, especially when there is a good chance I would never be totally sure where the truth actually lies.

If you asked me before any of these stories about the Trumps/Bidens if they had anything shady going on, I would say "probably" and my answer today is still "probably".

While I've already admitted to my pessimism about corruption and politics, I can still intellectually argue that there is something to gain by being interested and outraged by corruption when real corruption is found. Pie in the sky, but if people were outraged and acted accordingly to corruption without their partisanship, the benefits are a cleaner and more transparent government.

As to investing time while never knowing where the truth lies, in the case of Trump/Russia, I agree, it would have taken a substantial amount of effort to maintain outrage when every aspect of the story turned out to be fabricated. With Biden, however, it is much lower hanging fruit. It is right there in plain sight. Doesn't take a lot of intellectual wrestling to see that Hunter was selling access to China. Real evidence.

I agree that we can't reasonably spend all of our time obsessed with corruption, but we should at least be interested in it enough to do something when we find clear and obvious corruption substantiated by evidence.

Schweizer wrote Clinton Cash which was rife with errors and outright lies - his Uranium One bombshell was a complete fabrication.
This guy has zero credibility but the right wing lap dogs will believe anything.
You say that, but most of the people that you would label here as righties are making fun.

Also, is there a difference in a right wing lap dog and a left wing lap dog?

If I had to choose I’d rather be friends with the trump family, being friends with the Clintons has a very bad track record.

It’s from a completely non credible source. Posting this garbage is a major part of the problem.

Well, I understand that Schweizer is a bit of muckraker but that does not necessarily make him wrong. Can you post a link to any actual refutations of the material? I mean much of it is coming from Hunter's own laptop (remember MSM declared that "non-credible"?). I would very much like to see it because I am hoping that some of the stuff said is not true.

It would be likely that Russia has even more on Joe Biden than we are aware, even now. Wonder why Putin sees this as perfect opportunity for the Ukraine? Why Biden has been working to remove sanctions from Nord stream 2, Russias pipeline almost since the day he came in office?

VN Store

Back