Biden 1st News Conference

Regardless, it's not a secret and therefore NOT a conspiracy. Nobody is denying or debating Biden's cognitive impairment. His family is covering for him, his inner circle is covering for him and his party is covering for him. Every single indicator points to cognitive disorder. Americans deserve the truth as Biden himself said. Own it and be done with it.
Oh I dont think its a conspiracy at all. I think most know it and are fine with it as long as power is gained by the their side. Thats why your average D is still talking about Trump and not Joe.
The media spent more time running against Trump than Joe did. And I dont think Joe's issues really changed that.

Oh I dont think its a conspiracy at all. I think most know it and are fine with it as long as power is gained by the their side. Thats why your average D is still talking about Trump and not Joe.
The media spent more time running against Trump than Joe did. And I dont think Joe's issues really changed that.
We could be in a depression and the media would tell us everything is fine and Joe and the Dems are doing a fantastic job.

No you don't. If you did you'd know the symptoms are counseled from day 1. They are not hard to spot so it's obvious you are clueless. Those properly counseled don't use the term "early stages". That's not a clinical reference. Many families are in denial and if you've any experience or counseling you would know it's not referred to in that way.
I have 3 medical degrees, but keep preaching, it’s fun.

I do have a clue. Joe doesn’t have dementia or impairment unless it’s in the early stages, which needs tests to confirm/recognize. I love when people act like their assumptions are definitive statements. They aren’t.
1. No, you don't have a clue.
2. It doesn't matter what stage a person is in when they have a disease...they have a disease.

You dont have to be a doctor to know the signs:

Dementia Signs and Symptoms
People with dementia have problems with thinking and remembering that affect their ability to manage their daily life. These are some signs to watch for:

• Short-term memory problems, like forgetting where you put something or asking the same question over and over
  • Communication problems like not being able to come up with a word
  • Getting lost
  • Trouble with complex but familiar tasks, like fixing a meal or paying bills
  • Personality changes, like depression, agitation, paranoia, and mood swings
Notice how every one of the signs on this not all inclusive list Biden displayed at his presser?...

Reactions: GSD82
Thanks mate 👍🏼. This would be good if an impartial (if there's such thing) group comes up with a relatable number. With Obama having a super majority it should be almost easier to calculate but for whatever reason it's muddy. If the Dems invoked cloture that would have to count someway. Too bad it can't be enumerated. My thinking is Dems have used it more but that's just a gut feeling.
During his press conference President Biden indicated that from 1917 - 1971 there were 58 motions to break a filibuster. I do not know exactly what that terminology means. For example, maybe there are multiple motions to break one filibuster. But I assume (recognizing the problems with assumptions) that he believes 58 is a relevant number when discussing the use of the filibuster during that 54 year period. He then said there were five times that number of motions (so, approximately 290) last year. The Democrats were in the minority last year. They were the ones who were using the filibuster.

Reactions: BP4Prez
I do have a clue. Joe doesn’t have dementia or impairment unless it’s in the early stages, which needs tests to confirm/recognize. I love when people act like their assumptions are definitive statements. They aren’t.

You know as well as I or anyone else that there are signs and red flags to look for . Its funny that you say we need definitive proof to say he does have it , but you don’t need it to say he does not have dementia or a cognitive impairment in the same post . There are more signs that he does have a decreased mental capacity or impairment than not . I think if it was anyone else but the political figure of your choosing .. you would be concerned like the ones of us that don’t let our politics blind us to what is being shown to us .

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider

No way you watched that press conference and didn't see anything wrong.

Look, I can understand why the media isn't running with it, especially now that he's in power.

Just imagine the panic that would ensue if they announced he had the initial stages of dementia. Not only in this country, but the ramifications would be felt around the world. Not only that, but it's going to open them up to all sorts of pointed questions going back to the election like "when did he first start showing symptoms?"

The media loves conflict, but I can flat guarantee you the upheaval that will happen when it's announced will not be good for anone especially since they are complicit in the cover up. Not only that, but the international response will not be pretty since it will be found out the Democrats knowingly ran a person with mental issues.

This is the kind of thing that causes a collapse.

VN Store

Back