Biden 1st News Conference

Well technically ur wrong, a conspiracy doesn't have to be secret to be a conspiracy. but that poster suggested

A) Biden and the media are working together
B) The democrats and the media are propping up a senile man for some reason
C) but not propping him up too much because that would give it away

all 3 of those things would be both secrets and conspiracies
A and B are so obvious that C is no longer in question. And that started the day he was pushed as the D running for president.

It's a difficult thing to quantify, because in the last few decades the filibuster hasn't required the act of talking for hours on end.

You can look at the numbers of cloture votes taken, but that doesn't always note every filibuster as not every filibuster results in a vote for cloture. For instance, the first two years of Obama's first term had the most cloture votes in the past half century, but you have to remember that the Democrats had a super majority and could invoke cloture without any Republican votes.

Thanks mate 👍🏼. This would be good if an impartial (if there's such thing) group comes up with a relatable number. With Obama having a super majority it should be almost easier to calculate but for whatever reason it's muddy. If the Dems invoked cloture that would have to count someway. Too bad it can't be enumerated. My thinking is Dems have used it more but that's just a gut feeling.

Reactions: AM64
A and B are so obvious that C is no longer in question. And that started the day he was pushed as the D running for president.

Regardless, it's not a secret and therefore NOT a conspiracy. Nobody is denying or debating Biden's cognitive impairment. His family is covering for him, his inner circle is covering for him and his party is covering for him. Every single indicator points to cognitive disorder. Americans deserve the truth as Biden himself said. Own it and be done with it.

How do you know? It comes from his mouth but its not his message? Is everything a conspiracy?
That he got lost on and had to ramble about a table? I know when I forget my point I default to telling weird stories.

Not exactly a conspiracy when I have dealt with the exact same issues with both of my grandmothers.

Its shameful they even put him out there. And I believe he won the election fairly so not sure what conspiracies you think I subscribe too.

Its actually totally normal for leaders to collaborate with their colleagues for support, especially when they prepare for meetings. That is good leadership
-

The days of an unprepared reality TV star blabbing on and on about stuff he doesn't have a clue about are over. Thank God 🙏

And it seems yall are having a hard time adjusting to real leadership. Like its such a foreign concept it has to be a conspiracy or something
Real leadership where he deflected blame to Trump the whole time, while proclaiming what a good guy he is, just ask anyone.

The left looks more and more like the MAGA right.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
I'm not 'mick', I'm not even Irish, I'm Italian.

And it makes a huge difference duh. If it was trump's real head it would be murder. Since it wasn't it was just tasteless art

So Trump or other non dems could make "artful" comments and they shouldn't be taken as serious - like inciting insurrections? People could use nooses as garage door openers, for example, without getting panties wadded? It's ok if republican "thugs" hang people in effigy because it's art and not real?

I think of this whole problem just a little differently.

These leftists act as a big mob, but none of them have the brains to actually piece things together as a whole, so when they write a speech for a politician or try to dictate to everyone what is and isn't racist and whatnot they get lost in their own slop. It's why they keep friendly-firing people on their side out of positions of power (see: the WH firing all the pot smoking people, the Vogue or Teen Vogue or whatever editor getting canned, HuffPost layoffs, etc.). There are way too many cooks in the leftist kitchen, and all of them have the maximum capability of the untrained "worst chefs in America", so it's not surprise that what comes out is just...failure.

And it's exactly why anyone normal ought to just decline to be "canceled". They can't do anything about it.

Absolutely. Just grab the "deplorable" or "racist" or whatever label they want to mock you with and run proudly with it. I wouldn't go so far as thought provoking bumper stickers or Confederate flags on your car unless you don't mind the property damage. Dems are intolerant, inciteful, bigots who live in their own "intellectual" wonderland where things aren't as they seem.

So Trump or other non dems could make "artful" comments and they shouldn't be taken as serious - like inciting insurrections? People could use nooses as garage door openers, for example, without getting panties wadded? It's ok if republican "thugs" hang people in effigy because it's art and not real?

hmmmm well I think you missed my adjective "tasteless". I dont have a dictionary but that means I didn't like it.

hmmmm well I think you missed my adjective "tasteless". I dont have a dictionary but that means I didn't like it.

I didn't miss it; I had the impression anybody right of center was by definition tasteless. The social left often use a litany of other descriptors, but the end always means that anyone not on board with liberal values is crude and without discernible intellect.

Reactions: StarRaider
Using notes, being prepared and having researched the topics, that is a good thing.

We used to value that in this country
So prepared and having researched the topics he call the Afghan President by the wrong name. You call that prepared, I call that a dementia patient that should be in a home.

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL_79
I didn't miss it; I had the impression anybody right of center was by definition tasteless. The social left often use a litany of other descriptors, but the end always means that anyone not on board with liberal values is crude and without discernible intellect.

Ok karen. if you wanna play the victim knock urself out

At this point (as predictable) those among us still toting water for this bunch of imbeciles is laughable. What a bunch of fools! Anybody propping up this mess is an embarrassment to this country and this board.

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82
Captain Moral Equivalence (@Weezer) swooping in soon.

R78e9f9406726c9cedb2a15875c7848e5

Regardless, it's not a secret and therefore NOT a conspiracy. Nobody is denying or debating Biden's cognitive impairment. His family is covering for him, his inner circle is covering for him and his party is covering for him. Every single indicator points to cognitive disorder. Americans deserve the truth as Biden himself said. Own it and be done with it.
Cant believe how many neurologist, psychiatrist, and neuropsychologists we have here. What a blessing.

Cant believe how many neurologist, psychiatrist, and neuropsychologists we have here. What a blessing.

Psychiatrists and neuropsychiatric professionals have nothing to do with treating or diagnosing cognitive impairment. Neurologists are the only ones who do. After spending 5 years in close proximity with an impacted parent and after hours of counseling it's easy to recognize and address the disease. If you haven't lived it you don't have a clue.

Last edited:
I think of this whole problem just a little differently.

These leftists act as a big mob, but none of them have the brains to actually piece things together as a whole, so when they write a speech for a politician or try to dictate to everyone what is and isn't racist and whatnot they get lost in their own slop. It's why they keep friendly-firing people on their side out of positions of power (see: the WH firing all the pot smoking people, the Vogue or Teen Vogue or whatever editor getting canned, HuffPost layoffs, etc.). There are way too many cooks in the leftist kitchen, and all of them have the maximum capability of the untrained "worst chefs in America", so it's not surprise that what comes out is just...failure.

And it's exactly why anyone normal ought to just decline to be "canceled". They can't do anything about it.

I think we should just all get cancelled, then it becomes irrelevant. I promise I've done or said things in my past that are cancel worthy today. Everyone has.

Psychiatrists and neuropsychiatric professionals have nothing to do with treating or diagnosing cognitive impairment. Neurologists are the only ones who do. After spending 5 years in close proximity with an impacted parent and after hours of counseling it's easy to recognize and address the disease. If you haven't lived it you don't have a clue.
I do have a clue. Joe doesn’t have dementia or impairment unless it’s in the early stages, which needs tests to confirm/recognize. I love when people act like their assumptions are definitive statements. They aren’t.

I do have a clue. Joe doesn’t have dementia or impairment unless it’s in the early stages, which needs tests to confirm/recognize. I love when people act like their assumptions are definitive statements. They aren’t.

No you don't. If you did you'd know the symptoms are counseled from day 1. They are not hard to spot so it's obvious you are clueless. Those properly counseled don't use the term "early stages". That's not a clinical reference. Many families are in denial and if you've any experience or counseling you would know it's not referred to in that way.

He’s always been an imbecile so maybe that just exacerbates his mental illness. Other than that he’s good though. 😂

He’s always been an imbecile so maybe that just exacerbates his mental illness. Other than that he’s good though. 😂

Biden has not always been an imbecile. Just watch a couple minutes of his debate with Paul Ryan. He blistered the guy. This Biden is a shell of that Biden.

Reactions: FLVOL_79

VN Store

Back