bianca belair graduates: future wwe womens champion

wwe

[tweet]
[tweet]

tumblr_ovs7pbetR81s05wxzo1_400.gif
tumblr_p86nk0ZbhK1sodzggo2_500.gif
tenor.gif
]

You’d never know she was that strong and powerful from that photo of her in her cap and gown. :eek: With the beauty to equal her strength, yeah, I could see her becoming a fan favorite.

Congrats to Bianca... GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
But... but....

I do worry about how long she’ll have her career if she keeps doing those dangerous, awkward lifts. Hopefully she can latch onto some other cool move and make THAT her signature, ‘cause she’s just asking for back trouble with that one. :confused:

Reactions: Smallvol#1
But... but....

I do worry about how long she’ll have her career if she keeps doing those dangerous, awkward lifts. Hopefully she can latch onto some other cool move and make THAT her signature, ‘cause she’s just asking for back trouble with that one. :confused:
She could be the replacement for Sasha Banks that the WWE will be looking for

Reactions: MAD
I bet you a hamburger she can whip most of us on here. Seriously though, congrats to Bianca Belair for staying w/furthering her education & getting that Degree from UT. You go girl. Go do your thing and never look back..

Why is Banks leaving...........her contract up or just time to move on?
She hates the way the WWE is booking her(Having her and Bayley lose the WWE Women's Tag Titles after only having them a couple of weeks to the IIconics) and she's going to sit out the rest of her contract or wait for Senile Vince to release her. At the end of her contract or when she gets released I think she will wrestle for AEW.

She hates the way the WWE is booking her(Having her and Bayley lose the WWE Women's Tag Titles after only having them a couple of weeks to the IIconics) and she's going to sit out the rest of her contract or wait for Senile Vince to release her. At the end of her contract or when she gets released I think she will wrestle for AEW.

Thanks. I've heard that she was going to leave but didn't know for whatever reason. I like Sasha Banks & will miss seeing her wrestle on RAW either solo or w/a partner. I've also thought she's hot too. Now Bailey is a different story.........I don't care. I've never cared whether she won or lost a match. Also, what is this AEW thing......a new wrestling outfit that will be on some TV market coast to coast? I've not investigated it yet.

OMG.......who in the hell is your avatar? That's one wicked looking dude!!

Most of them tend to get addicted to pain killers and other drugs from the physical problems from taking so many bumps.

All anyone needs to do is read up on the Hardy Boys & about how they live on pain killers.
A lot of these guys & girls die so young bc of the schedules they keep. I'm still surprised Jerry Lawler is alive. Eddie Gilbert was such an ass but he died way too young bc of the pain pills he was popping (so I heard).

Last edited:

VN Store

Back