Beware of basevols scammers for tickets

readjoanna7@gmail.com this guy tells you he has tickets for sell …ignore him. He will also give you this email for a payment below.
bowerslyd728@gmail.com. for payment do not send him money. He scammed me for tonight’s game a few hundred. Beware of these type of thefts.
The May 10th mid week game is the only tickets I have left. Would you be interested? 100% free.

readjoanna7@gmail.com this guy tells you he has tickets for sell …ignore him. He will also give you this email for a payment below.
bowerslyd728@gmail.com. for payment do not send him money. He scammed me for tonight’s game a few hundred. Beware of these type of thefts.
Dang. That’s awful. Not sure if you are close to Knoxville, but in the spirit of TheOnlyTenISee‘s post, happy to give you a couple of tix for tomorrow’s game. Small consolation I know, but leave your email or text and I will send them to you if you’re interested.

Reactions: VolPack22
What is their Volnation name?
He is back and forth on other TOS volquest. He has been surfacing on other sites I was but don’t know what his name is on here but Erinarm1 on volquest. He is probably lurking around on here too trying to take advantage of someone else.

Reactions: MAD

I hate that for you. I bought counterfeit tickets for UT-FL 🏈 game in 2018. I should’ve known better and had my son, 15 @ the time, with me. I was able to buy tix on the 50 yard line at the gate but they jacked up the prices.

VN Store

Back