Beware of basevols scammers for tickets

OrngeJuiceJones

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions

THEONLYTENISEE

readjoanna7@gmail.com this guy tells you he has tickets for sell …ignore him. He will also give you this email for a payment below.
bowerslyd728@gmail.com. for payment do not send him money. He scammed me for tonight’s game a few hundred. Beware of these type of thefts.
The May 10th mid week game is the only tickets I have left. Would you be interested? 100% free.

taylorvol

readjoanna7@gmail.com this guy tells you he has tickets for sell …ignore him. He will also give you this email for a payment below.
bowerslyd728@gmail.com. for payment do not send him money. He scammed me for tonight’s game a few hundred. Beware of these type of thefts.
Dang. That’s awful. Not sure if you are close to Knoxville, but in the spirit of TheOnlyTenISee‘s post, happy to give you a couple of tix for tomorrow’s game. Small consolation I know, but leave your email or text and I will send them to you if you’re interested.

taylorvol

Sadly, where there's a need (as in BaseVols tickets). quite often there's greed.
Yep, I’m fine with capitalism and market driven pricing, but outright fraud and taking money for tickets without any intention of actually providing them is criminal and should be prosecuted.

vol94

I hate that for you. I bought counterfeit tickets for UT-FL 🏈 game in 2018. I should’ve known better and had my son, 15 @ the time, with me. I was able to buy tix on the 50 yard line at the gate but they jacked up the prices.

VN Store