Betting Early Lines

mitzustu

Purdue +3 at home vs Penn St
Arky -7 vs Cincy
Oregon and Uga over 51
Bama -14.5 over Texas
Liberty -3 over S. Miss

Games I’ve put money on early. Any games you like? Thoughts?

Looking only at week 0....
Hawaii +6.5 at home vs Vandy. No telling what will happen but I like it.
Lean Utah St -28 at home vs UConn. Would feel better if I could get -27.5 or -27.

Really like all 5 of your picks. I had some luck last season playing live 1H and full game O/Us. Will probably stick with that for the majority of my bets.

Reactions: mitzustu
Utah -2.5
UGA -17.5
NC State -10
Clemson -20

I’m staying away from that Utah Florida game. Giving points on the road in the SEC is dangerous. Especially with the talent Anthony Richardson has. If I bet that game it would be the over.

I’m staying away from that Utah Florida game. Giving points on the road in the SEC is dangerous. Especially with the talent Anthony Richardson has. If I bet that game it would be the over.
IMO, Utah will kill them. AR looked like a clown against UGA.
He is ranked #32 with a QBR of 71.2.
BTW, Bennett is #4 and Hooker is #16.

100% agree! However, if it moves to Utah -3.5 I’m taking Florida.

Florida and AR will be very good this season I think and will beat UTAH and Kentucky to come into Neyland on September 24 undefeated and well you know what happens next. I have spoken

Reactions: onevol74
We have no idea what FL or AR15 will be. Some are talking he could be next Cam or he could be a JG. Maybe it's my BVS, but I take FL all day at + 3.5.

The man dropped it in a bucket on the move in the corner of the end zone at LSU. Comparing him to JG is ridiculous when he couldn’t hit the ocean standing in front of it.

The man dropped it in a bucket on the move in the corner of the end zone at LSU. Comparing him to JG is ridiculous when he couldn’t hit the ocean standing in front of it.

JG was more accurate than Tee Martin and Tyler Bray. He threw plenty of great passes. Just stop.

And there shouldn’t be a single person on this board that would take JG over Tee or Bray.
1. He didnt say he would take him over them, he just pointed to a, maybe the, statistic where JG was better
2. Speaking of statistics, there are three types of lies. Lies, Da** lies, and Statistics.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
1. He didnt say he would take him over them, he just pointed to a, maybe the, statistic where JG was better
2. Speaking of statistics, there are three types of lies. Lies, Da** lies, and Statistics.
Fair point.

Purdue +3 at home vs Penn St
Arky -7 vs Cincy
Oregon and Uga over 51
Bama -14.5 over Texas
Liberty -3 over S. Miss

Games I’ve put money on early. Any games you like? Thoughts?
I don’t know if I’d take the over on that UGA game. I see a lot of D in that one.

VN Store

Back