BetQL has UT winning vs Ole Miss

Heupel's offense isn't just fast. It feeds off what the defense gives it. The run game and the pass game enhance each other. Keep 'em off balance. Make 'em pay. Score and score some more. If the you can hang 49 on 'em before they score for the first time, do it without hesitation. There is no safe lead. There is no sufficient margin of victory. In football, you win by outscoring your opponent. Execute your offense. Score as much as you can. No third quarter brain fog. If they've adapted at the half, give 'em a new wrinkle. Make first downs. Score more points.

It seems that the odds makers are expecting the Vols to get an early lead and keep it. One doesn't favor an unranked team over a top 20 one just because TAMU beat Bama and it's fashionable to do so. The Vols are executing on offense. The Vols have better defensive stats. The Vols have fewer penalties. Ole Miss is averaging 10 on offense for 90+ yards, and 6-7 on defense for 50+ yards. From what we've observed of these two teams to this point in the season, Tennessee can defeat Ol' Miss in Neyland this coming Saturday evening.

College football odds, lines, bets, predictions for Week 7, 2021: Proven model picks Ole Miss, Iowa

"Week 7: No. 13 Ole Miss covers (-3) at Tennessee in a 7:30 p.m. ET matchup on Saturday. These teams have similar offensive philosophies as they both go fast and like to mix in a heavy dose of the run game out of the spread. Tennessee has rolled to consecutive big wins and covers, but the level of competition goes up against this top-15 Ole Miss squad.

The model projects that Ole Miss quarterback Matt Corral throws for over 300 yards, while Ole Miss runners combine for close to 200 yards on the ground. Lane Kiffin, a former Tennessee head coach, picks up the win in Neyland Stadium. The Rebels cover almost 60 percent of the time, while the under comes in well over 60 percent of the time on this sky-high total (79)."
Sportslines “proven model” lol

I believe our backs will run wild on Ole Piss d line !!!! Their d line appears very vulnerable too me. Also, if they try to stack the line of scrimmage on defense we will destroy them with the run option pass !!!!! Just my opinion .

VN Store

Back